April 2013 Moms

***Tuesday Ticker Change***

1. What week/produce are you?

2. Any upcoming appts?

3. Any swelling?

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: ***Tuesday Ticker Change***

• 1. What week/produce are you? 33 weeks/Durian

2. Any upcoming appts? I have an appointment on Thursday at which time I hope to schedule my c-section so that I can start telling family members when James will be here.

3. Any swelling? Not really. Just a little bit towards the end of the day.

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them? Drinking. That sounds sad but I don't care. I want a freaking DRINK! 

TTGP April Siggy Challenge: Superheros/Supervillians
    Infinite love to my Bump IRL Besties JessuhMarie & GermanGirl2007
    Started TTC #1 - 10/11 ~ BFP #1 - 8/15/12 ~ J born via c-section - 4/18/13
    image image
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 36 weeks (OMG), and a honeydew melon.

2. Any upcoming appts? This friday! Last week there was no cervical change but I'm wondering with all the pressure and odd feelings down there if it means it might have changed some?

3. Any swelling? My calves, ankles and feet are deformed they're so swollen!! This is pretty uncomfortable, but I'm working through it.

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them? I really want to be able to have a drink, I know I'll need to "pump and dump" for breastfeeding but I enjoy wine and I enjoy a dirty martini sometimes and watching all my friends drink this weekend was kind of annoying!

Anniversary
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 35 weeks... my ticker says honeydew, but so does yours at 36 weeks? who knows...

2. Any upcoming appts? monday will be my 36 week, with the group b test. blah.

3. Any swelling? my fingers swell a little bit at night, just enough to make my rings uncomfortable. i think my feet were a little swollen last night, but i might have been dreaming that?

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them? right now all i can think of is sleeping on my belly. i got zero sleep last night.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

• none5none5
    Seventh Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its 500 Comments

1. What week/produce are you? 35 weeks--coconut!

2. Any upcoming appts? Today for my swab test. Fun!

3. Any swelling? Not really.

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them? I want a drink and to sleep on my stomach. And lots of good sex.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 32 weeks, squash

2. Any upcoming appts? Today, my first 2 week appointment!

3. Any swelling? Yes, feet and hands:(

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them? Losing the weight?

BabyName Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 34 weeks and a butternut squash

2. Any upcoming appts? tomorrow is my 34 week appt.

3. Any swelling?sausage fingers and cankles/giant feet. Apparently my face looks swollen. I didnt know till soemone pointed it out

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them?

This probably sounds weird but cleaning out my daughters' room and organizing it. I havent been able to and its driving me insane.

Proud 36yr old Mama of 4
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 37 weeks WATERMELON!!!

2. Any upcoming appts? Almost daily to monitor the high blood pressure and PiH, stress tests, etc. We want to make sure it doesn't escalate to pre-e like with my son, in which case, I will have a quick, emergency induction. 

3. Any swelling? Just since the high blood pressure. Fingers, feet, and face

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them? This isn't baby or pregnancy related, but hubs and I are going to France in July!! So excited!! 

• 1. What week/produce are you?

I am 33 weeks. 

2. Any upcoming appts?

I have an U/S tomorrow - looking forward to seeing the little one again!

3. Any swelling?

No thank god. My first daughter was born in August and that was the WORST summer ever. I was so swollen all the time. Glad to have dodged that bullet so far! 

Margaritas! But really just feeling like myself again.  

Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • Should I be shocked at how many of us are looking forward to drinking? Lol! 
    Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • image jennery:

1. What week/produce are you? 32 weeks and a squash

2. Any upcoming appts? Just came from my monthly u/s and first NST. Alls good! I have my regular OB appt on Thursday

3. Any swelling? Little bit in the ankles at the end of the day. Goes away over night.

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them? DRINKING and eating a big italian hoagie 

Unexplained IF ~ TTC #1 since August 2010

March: 50 mg Clomid + IUI: BFN

April: 50 mg Clomid + B2B IUIs: BFN

May: 50 mg Clomid + IUI: BFN

IVF August! Beta#1 232 Beta#2 672
    1st U/S 8/30: 1 perfect little bean!

• 1. What week/produce are you? 36 weeks and a honeydew, I think.  (I swear I was already at this one).

2. Any upcoming appts? Going to weekly appts. starting this week.  Tomorrow, I will have the GBS test and my first cervical check!

3. Any swelling? I get a little in my feet and ankles.  Compression stockings have really been helping.

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them? Getting back to my normal exercise routine.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Can't wait to meet baby Liam Paul!
    image image
    My photo blog Baby Makes Three
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 35 Weeks, Coconut I think?

2. Any upcoming appts? Just my normal weekly appointment next Monday

3. Any swelling? Slight swelling in my hands and feet but nowhere near how swollen my feet were this weekend. No more dress shoes for me!

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them? I can't wait to go running again! It wasn't part of my normal routine before baby so I haven't been able to really get into it and get a good workout in. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. What week/produce are you?  36 weeks, a honeydew :)

2. Any upcoming appts? next Monday will be my week #37 check up and apparently thats when the fun begins!  I will get the Group B test done and get checked to see if I have dialated.

3. Any swelling?  Nope, not yet.

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them?  A turkey sandwich and a Martini :)

• 1. What week/produce are you? 34 weeks-Butternut Squash

2. Any upcoming appts? Have my weekley NSTs which is pretty cool to sit and listen to his heart beat for half an hour.  And to see when he moves and the monitor jumps..love.  I also have my apt with my dr on Friday.

3. Any swelling?  Nope..hopefully this keeps ture to the end!

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them?  Starting to run again.  I really miss it and I am looking forward to starting to train for either a 10k or half.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you? 32- Squash

2. Any upcoming appts? Today. I hope baby flipped!!!

3. Any swelling? Nope!

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn't baby related after you've had them? WINE yes apparently we all have that same thought. Getting "regular" again (in the bathroom)...Oh, and seeing my lady parts!..

20121128_085400(1) - Copy pic2 pic3 Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! image
  • 1. Week 32 =-) Squash!

2. I have an appointment on Thursday and it will be our first weight and size estimate! Can't wait to see how big our baby boy is!

3. In my feet mostly, hands also but only if I am slacking on my water intake. 

4. Im looking forward to a nice glass of Pino ;) haha also looking forward to getting my sex drive/ body back, I just dont feel liek me at the moment.

• 1. What week/produce are you? - 36 Weeks A honeydew

2. Any upcoming appts? - U/S tomorrow

3. Any swelling? - No not really.

4. GTKY: What's one thing you're looking forward to that isn'tbaby related after you've had them? - Going to Puerto Rico this summer with my hubby. I love traveling so i'm super excited.

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary