February 2013 Moms

She is here

This is super late because B is already 1 month old!!! She was born on February 3rd at 452pm and was 7lbs and 11 oz! We have been really busy with her. She has reflux issues and due to the reflux she aspirated in to her lungs so we were in the hospital for 5 days with her! She is doing much better now though and we are just trying to figure out what formula works for her! We are also trying to get her back on to a schedule after being in the hospital and she was woken up all night long by nurses/lab techs!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: She is here

• Congrats! Question for you. How did you know she had aspirated? My daughter also has bad reflux and I'm afraid she might aspirate without my knowing it.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't know that is what happened until we got to the hospital and they did a chest xray. She got really congested and was having coughing fits to the point of choking so I knew something wasn't right..we were blessed with a great pedi who agreed with me that something wasn't right and her breathing seemed off..like she was working to hard to breathe!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"