May 2013 Moms

Anyone else getting cramps?

I woke up in the middle of the night last night with some mild cramping. They came every few minutes and it lasted for about an hour. The same thing happened a couple weeks ago too. I don't think they are BH because my stomach doesn't tighten and it doesn't really feel like RLP either. I have my 31 week appt tomorrow so I will ask the DR. About it then but I am just curious if anyone else is having this.

Re: Anyone else getting cramps?

• My OB always tells me to increase water when that happens and take a Tylenol. I have drastically increased my water/fluid intake within the last few weeks, and haven't had anymore cramps. And I take a lot of baths : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Omg I had them all day yesterday. I have no idea why. I read on here that a lot of it has to do with dehydration so make sure you drink enough water and rest. I chugged a bunch of water and slept and I feel much better today...totally freaked me out though. Good luck! 
  • I had some cramping in the afternoon yesterday after being on my feet a good portion of the morning and not staying hydrated.  They went away after resting and rehydrating.

Definitely mention this to your doc, but you may just be dehydrated or something. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to my buddies Shazzie and Madeline10L on their little ladies!
  • Just this morning, very early, I did! I was a lil freaked out because I emptied my bladder changed positions and it wouldn't go away...I feel fine now but I'll be sure to drink a lot of water, always difficult for me to do.
    PG#1 DS born 7/29/93 PG#2 DD born 4/22/97 Adopted DD 11/20/10 born 8/5/08
    Married my DH 9/4/10 Me: 37 DH: 37 TTC (DH 1st)-since March 2011
    PG#3 BFP 9/30/11 EDD 6/6/12 natural MC 11/27/12
    PG#4 BFP 3/11/12 EDD 11/20/12 MC (Cytotec) 04/27/12 DX: "bad luck"
    PG#5 BFP 9/6/12 EDD 5/23/13

image image
    Very Blessed

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker

• I've been having severe menstrual like cramps (don't think it's RLP because it's sharp and long lasting) especially later in the day. I've made it a habit to carry around a huge bottle of water everywhere, but that doesn't seem to really help. I've been waiting to tell my dr (my next appt isn't for another week), but maybe I'll give her a call tomorrow? What type of cramping are you having? Is it dull ache or sharp?
    Photobucket Our fur babies, Stella and Falkor!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • All the time.

And my vagina hurts.

Pregnancy is so fun.

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • image Jabe&Amie:
    I've been having severe menstrual like cramps (don't think it's RLP because it's sharp and long lasting) especially later in the day. I've made it a habit to carry around a huge bottle of water everywhere, but that doesn't seem to really help. I've been waiting to tell my dr (my next appt isn't for another week), but maybe I'll give her a call tomorrow? What type of cramping are you having? Is it dull ache or sharp?

If they're severe, I would call the on-call line or at least call your doc in the AM. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to my buddies Shazzie and Madeline10L on their little ladies!