August 2012 Moms

Easter Basket

Are you making LO an Easter basket? If so what are you filling it with?
Untitled

Re: Easter Basket

• Nope. Never had. That's MILs thing. She will usually put in a chocolate bunny which I eat. Also some other Easter candies which of course is not for the kids at all so, again, I deal with them. Usually she'll put in an outfit, a toy and a book as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I don't think going to make a basket. Or baskets lol. I will get them something though.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Usually my dad and his wife do it but I plan in making it this yr.
    The usual candies and fruit, a stuffed animal, and toy. For Amir will have baby fruit strips/cookies and toy.

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I bought him a toy that I was going to give him for Easter but couldn't wait and gave it to him already.  Oh well.  
  • I am super excited! Im going to order Addie a personalized basket, and then I got two plush peter rabbit books from zulily, and a cute outfit from target. I haven't figured out what else I'm getting but most likely a few hair bows and some toys. Oh and this super cute teething toy :] can't resist!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I still do little Easter baskets with each other, so we will definitely be doing them with DS. This year we only plan on putting in a couple toys and a couple board books. Growing up I always got books, some candy, bubbles, chalk, hula hoops in mine, but DS is too young for most of that.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • BPawsBPaws
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    We currently have 7 Easter bunny hats in various colours and ear lengths.... Thanks to my MIL who has been dropping them off since the end or January.

I plan on taking some pictures IN an Easter basket.... And I plan on making a basket for my parents.... Because I LOVE EASTER BASKETS SO MUCH!! And if I'm buying stuff for other people's baskets.... Well, it won't ALL fit, certainly... A few peeps may find their way into my stomach.

But no, likely no basket for LO... Though, he may get a small toy or treat.

Team Green Due Date; July 14th 2014

Heinrich turns 2; August 5th 2012

Labour Buddy Threesome; Cakebatter27 & Shanaynerz

• image LiliDragon:
    image LoveLo2010:

Ahhh! Where is that bunny from?!? L MUST have one!!!! Also love the Peter Rabbit plush books. I was thinking of the library for her basket. I tend to go overboard! :/

Here's the link sorry no clicky I'm on my phone
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004T29KK6/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1362267770sr=82pi=SL75
  • I'm pretty excited about the Easter basket.

So far I've gotten her a bunny sippy cup, the book The Runaway Bunny, and these:

They're little bunny peeps made of felt. Etsy is the best.

• I plan on it! I'm gonna fill it with a few onesies...some socks because the dryer always acts like a dink and eats one....some new bottles...and a plush bunny. Yep.

• ccamccam
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    Yes! I already got his basket from Pottery Barn. I picked up a few small toys and a book. DH wants to pick him out a stuffed bunny. I'll probably grab some socks and maybe some onesies. His "candy" will be a pear or maybe a sweet potato.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Nope. Maybe next year. Easter has not been a thing in my family since I was about 14. I'm out of practice!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll buy a basket and will get him some small toys, nothing too crazy or exciting.

• We're not but I'm sure that both Grandmas and their 4 Aunts are and if they know whats good for them they will be filled with goodies for me. Big Smile

• Yes.  With DS at this age we did books, swim trunks, snacks, and a teether.

I'll probably do something similar with her (but an outfit instead of the swim gear).  Probably a bath toy of some sort since we need new variety. lol Maybe some A+A security blankets.

DS is just to the age (almost 4) where I feel comfortable giving him some candy, but he will most likely get more small gifts than food as well. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes! I love all holidays, and I love the traditions even if the only ones who enjoy them are DH and myself right now.

Oops. Hit send before I was finished. Wi probably put some age appropriate crackes in there, a book, and an Easter dress with a hairbow.

Next year I will do an egg hunt and invite the cousins over.
    Photobucket