November 2012 Moms

LNCI

2:45 and LO has been up every hour or two. Last night he did a 7 hour stretch - why so inconsistent?? I just put some Hyland's gel on his gums and am rocking him back to sleep.

hope everyone else is getting lots of sleep! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LNCI

• kbl, can't let you hang by yourself!

H passed out at 6:45 last night, so I've been up twice with him. I anticipated this would happen, so I went to bed at 9...since about 2:30, my body seems to think it has had enough sleep. Ugh!

In other news, my very dramatic sister and her very dramatic daughter are coming with my mom to visit this weekend. My bitchy self wasn't thrilled, which is how I know that I'm going to hell.

image   My chart 

• K made it until 4:30. This has been the norm, but I was up late talking to DH. He is an hour behind me this weekend. I definitely need more sleep. I have a large to do list to prepare for Easter.

On a side note, my SD was just talking in her sleep. It sounded like the ghostly voices they hear on tv. Creeped this momma out!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • 3 of us? That's it?! I haven't been up at 230 in a VERY long time. For whatever reason LO couldn't go until his usual 5 o'clock hour. Down since 9 so I really can't complain. Just hoping he goes right back down! Tried he paci game for awhile thinking he'd go back to sleep. But I couldn't fool him. Time to eat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm here. This last week B has decided that 2:30 is when he wants his bottle instead of the typical 5:30 or 6:00 time. Not sure what is up with him starving at this time. Hoping this isn't a new trend. Hope everyone else is getting good sleep.
  • 6am and we're up for the day, unfortunately. I'm nursing R and I've already started a load of laundry.

I stayed up late with DH and we went to bed around 1. 5 minutes after my head hit the pillow, R woke up and wanted to eat. Then I had trouble getting back to sleep. I think I got maybe 3 hours of sleep. Hopefully I can get a nap later.

BabyFruit Ticker

• kbl13kbl13 member

Thanks for joining me :)  

B was up at 5 and again at 6 when DHs alarm went off. I asked him to try to rock the baby back to sleep for a few minutes since I had just nursed... Well, Within minutes B is crying louder and louder. I come to the nursery and find DH changing Bs diaper with the lights on. Looks like we are up for the day now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"