Trying to Get Pregnant

Mischief - Since Tiff DD'ed

It has to be a year of *actively* trying. She said they weren't trying but they had never used protection.

imageimageimage

BFP#1 3/23/2008 ~ EDD 12/01/2008 ~ DS delivered via c-section 11/26/2008 (inverted T incision)
BFP#2 1/8/2012 ~ EDD 9/20/2012 ~ M/C 2/7/2012 @ 7w5d
BFP#3 8/25/2012 ~ EDD 5/10/2013 ~ D&C 10/19/2012 @ 11w0d
Yay pelvic pain! ~ Lap scheduled for 4/10/2014 ~ Endometriosis confirmed.
~ TTC on hold indefinitely ~

Re: Mischief - Since Tiff DD'ed

• Gotcha Chancie!

Did she GCBC before she DD'd?

June 2014 April Siggy Challenge - Cute Baby Animals
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Kryptic Mischief in the Making
  • No, she just said thank you to you and that's why she had testing because of what you said.

You can have unprotected sex a ton and not get pregnant if you aren't having it at the right time. She don't get that. 

imageimageimage

BFP#1 3/23/2008 ~ EDD 12/01/2008 ~ DS delivered via c-section 11/26/2008 (inverted T incision)
  • What happened?
    Also "actively trying" can be interpreted various ways.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    *Team Science Babies*
  • Urgh, why do people misconstrue straight forwardness with being rude.

I'm not going to sugar coat things.  I do welcome people and wish them good luck, but throwing all of that out there, I did have questions and I asked.  If you don't like the questions, then don't give us the initial information.

:P

P.S. I was not trying to be rude.  I did welcome her.  I was just curious as to why someone would go through an HSG unless there was some sort of pre-existing condition.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• image curlylocks3:
    What happened? Also "actively trying" can be interpreted various ways.

They were not trying to conceive a baby. Just f*cking. 

Anyways this chick got a bunch of testing done including a HSG before she even started to TTC. 

imageimageimage

• image curlylocks3:

She had an HSG and went through testing last year because she and her H wanted to start trying this year.  She had an ex that she never prevented with, but she didn't 'try' either, and she never got pregnant, but he went on to have a kid with someone else.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• image Slapptastic:

image curlylocks3:

She had an HSG and went through testing last year because she and her H wanted to start trying this year.  She had an ex that she never prevented with, but she didn't 'try' either, and she never got pregnant, but he went on to have a kid with someone else.  

Curlz caught that part :P

I asked if a new partner negated the time she spent NTNP with her ex (I didn't realize she wasn't actively trying, just NTNP). She called everyone else mean, said my question is why she got tested, then DD'd.

• If Tiff bothers to come back and read this: Now husband and myself were having unprotected sex for years (PLURAL) before actively TTC and I got pregnant our third cycle of trying. There is a huge difference between not using protection (just f*cking) and actively TTC (good f*ck timing) and I think your paranoia cost you a lot of money. 

Our rainbow has arrived!

Baby Boy ColeRose born 12.6.13 

*Everyone Always Welcome*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Help!! What does DD'ed mean? (Sorry still new to the lingo)
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image ColeRose:

If Tiff bothers to come back and read this: Now husband and myself were having unprotected sex for years (PLURAL) before actively TTC and I got pregnant our third cycle of trying. There is a huge difference between not using protection (just f*cking) and actively TTC (good f*ck timing) and I think your paranoia cost you a lot of money. 

This is will be the title of my next BFP post should I be so lucky as to type one. Believe. 

imageimageimage

• image Sto71:
    Help!! What does DD'ed mean? (Sorry still new to the lingo)

Durty Delete.

• image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Slapptastic:

image curlylocks3:

I asked if a new partner negated the time she spent NTNP with her ex (I didn't realize she wasn't actively trying, just NTNP). She called everyone else mean, said my question is why she got tested, then DD'd.

I didn't get the testing because of your question. That was over a year ago. And you guys are mean...BUT I can respect it. I would be mean, too, I guess. And the dd was retarded. I can admit my faults. 

All I wanted to do was say hi dammit! But I get it. I got overly sensitive because it's a sensitive subject. But who cares. I still would like the advice from the pros. ***shrugs**-
  • image TiffOrrWhat:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Slapptastic:

image curlylocks3:

I didn't get the testing because of your question. That was over a year ago. And you guys are mean...BUT I can respect it. I would be mean, too, I guess. And the dd was retarded. I can admit my faults. 

All I wanted to do was say hi dammit! But I get it. I got overly sensitive because it's a sensitive subject. But who cares. I still would like the advice from the pros. ***shrugs**-

I didn't mean my actual question made you get the testing. I meant you got the testing because of the reasoning behind it ( you had been "trying" for years with your ex ) Sorry, bad phrasing on my part.

ETA: Rephrased while Tiff quoted.

• image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image TiffOrrWhat:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Slapptastic:

image curlylocks3:
    What happened?

I didn't mean my question made you get the testing. I meant you got the testing because you had been "trying" for years with your ex...

Sorry. I misread.
  • Oh FFS. I don't care what context you use it in, don't say "retarded." It makes you look more ignorant that you already are.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• image TiffOrrWhat:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:

I didn't mean my question made you get the testing. I meant you got the testing because you had been "trying" for years with your ex...

Sorry. I misread.

NP, I phrased it badly.

• image TiffOrrWhat:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Slapptastic:

image curlylocks3:

Please think before you type. Using the word "retarded" (I even hate typing it) is not going to win you any friends.

**March Siggy Challenge**

• image runningpenguin:
    image TiffOrrWhat:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Slapptastic:

image curlylocks3:
    What happened?

Please think before you type. Using the word "retarded" (I even hate typing it) is not going to win you any friends.

I know. I didn't even realize I typed that. Ugh!
  • image sueann911:
    Oh FFS. I don't care what context you use it in, don't say "retarded." It makes you look more ignorant that you already are.

Yes ma'am! And it's than.
  • image TiffOrrWhat:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Slapptastic:

image curlylocks3:
    What happened?

I didn't read the original post, and I am on mobile so I can't bold it but you are an adult! Using the 'R' word is horrible.

That is all. Stop using that word.

Eta: I see a bunch of pp beat me to posting. I don't believe you for a second that you accidentally typed that word.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Ovulation Chart   My Blog
    TTC since 10/31/12 and no luck yet
    PCOS, Operating on only the left fallopian tube, prediabetes, and Vitamin D insufficiency DX
    Cycle 1 - Clomid, Prenatal, Vit D, and TI- BFN
    DH S/A analysis reveals great results, but abnormal morphology, so lots of vitamins have been prescribed
    Weight loss regime is in the works.
    Cycle 2 - HSG, Clomid, Metformin, Prenatal, Vit D, TI, IUI #1 -> BFN
    Cycle 3 - Clomid, Metformin, PRenatal, Vit D, TI< HSG, IUI #2 ->
    conceive_you_will

• image TiffOrrWhat:
    image sueann911:
    Oh FFS. I don't care what context you use it in, don't say "retarded." It makes you look more ignorant that you already are.

At least I can blame my error on auto correct. Yours has no excuse. That word is unacceptable.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• HSGs tickle.  That is why I got mine.

The Making of Baby Banker
    TTC since 03/2011 | BFP#1 05/2011-M/C at 7w | BFP#2 06/2013-M/C at 5w
    Diagnosis: Unexplained IF
    After multiple IUIs and one IVF...
    photo 416d5dec-9345-4772-9e55-326f4db59ad6_zps8d684e9d.jpg03/2014: FET #1=BFP!! EDC 12.06.2014
    photo 416d5dec-9345-4772-9e55-326f4db59ad6_zps8d684e9d.jpg
    Beta #1: 197 | Beta #2: 556 | Beta #3: 2354 | FHR: 116
    Stupid amounts of love to my TBBFF turned IRLBFF Kiki
    image GUAYAQUIL image
    {All are Welcome}

imageCafeMom Tickersimage

• image deziniki:
    image TiffOrrWhat:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Slapptastic:

image curlylocks3:
    What happened?

She had an HSG and went through testing last year because she and her H wanted to start trying this year.&nbsp; She had an ex that she never prevented with, but she didn't 'try' either, and she never got pregnant, but he went on to have a kid with someone else. &nbsp;

I didn't get the testing because of your question. That was over a year ago. And you guys are mean...BUT I can respect it. I would be mean, too, I guess. And the dd was retarded. I can admit my faults.&nbsp;

I didn't read the original post, and I am on mobile so I can't bold it but you are an adult! Using the 'R' word is horrible.

That is all. Stop using that word.

Eta: I see a bunch of pp beat me to posting. I don't believe you for a second that you accidentally typed that word.

I didn't say it was an accident, I said I didn't realize it. Either way. No more use of it.
  • image TiffOrrWhat:
    image runningpenguin:
    image TiffOrrWhat:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Slapptastic:

image curlylocks3:

I know. I didn't even realize I typed that. Ugh!

I highly doubt that you didn't realize you posted the "R" word. That word his high offensive.

Miss you forever, Mom. 11/9/50 ~ 8/20/09
    photo e01fe903-c086-4b29-a4a3-90c7089276ec_zps34bee937.jpg

Our Crazy, Paranormal Life
    My Blog The Story of the Cicadas in my Siggy

photo tumblr_mg32noRPkH1r72dfyo5_250_zps0cb5728e.gif
    Me: 30 DH 39

Mirena IUD removed February 28th, 2012

TTC #3 since March 2012

BFP #1 01/29/03 EDD 10/02/03 Due Date Baby!
    BFP #2 11/05/2005 EDD 06/30/06 A Day Late!
    BFP #3 07/08/12 C/P 07/09/12

FF FAQ page ~ ~ ~ Newbie Blog

photo dc19608b-4d66-4dc2-b98e-29b85b3b5b29_zps95bb6342.jpgimagephoto 4685ba68-556d-4589-a940-60f9a416e99e.jpg

• image sueann911:
    image TiffOrrWhat:
    image sueann911:

At least I can blame my error on auto correct. Yours has no excuse. That word is unacceptable.

You're correct.
  • image TiffOrrWhat:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Slapptastic:

image curlylocks3:

Throwing in the R word won't help on this board either 

• image Banker&BSN:
    HSGs tickle.  That is why I got mine.

I hate being tickled.  That's why I haven't called the RE yet. 

Yeah.

• I apologize for using the r word. It was stupid, ignorant and not acceptable at all.
  • image ColeRose:

If Tiff bothers to come back and read this: Now husband and myself were having unprotected sex for years (PLURAL) before actively TTC and I got pregnant our third cycle of trying. There is a huge difference between not using protection (just f*cking) and actively TTC (good f*ck timing) and I think your paranoia cost you a lot of money. 

My mom and dad were "trying" for five years and she never got pregnant, which led her doctors to tell her she was infertile.

Guess what happened a little while later? This guy.

<----------

• image TiffOrrWhat:
    I apologize for using the r word. It was stupid, ignorant and not acceptable at all.
    Not to beat a dead horse, but if you didn't realize you were typing that word when you did, it probably means you use it in your every day language. And you probably really hurt some people using it without even knowing it. Try to recognize when you are doing it and stop saying that word!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

BabyFruit Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary