1st Trimester
Options

My todays post for March 1st 2013

My back pain hurt even more everyday and my stomach just feels like its about to fall out of my body. I feel like i have to vomit all the time i feel like my life is getting harder to deal with because of all the stress getting my life together. I just really need so support and I'm not getting much from my Husband because hes to busy playing games and trying to stay up all hours of the night... And then when i get home get mad at me wen i want to rest like its my fault you stay up all night. Yes you can say right now my life is going crazy but there's nothing I can't handle. 

Re: My todays post for March 1st 2013

• Options
    Cool story bro.
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe a blog would be better?

• Options

imageCupcakeLuva2:
    My back pain hurt even more everyday and my stomach just feels like its about to fall out of my body. I feel like i have to vomit all the time i feel like my life is getting harder to deal with because of all the stress getting my life together. I just really need so support and I'm not getting much from my Husband because hes to busy playing games and trying to stay up all hours of the night... And then when i get home get mad at me wen i want to rest like its my fault you stay up all night. Yes you can say right now my life is going crazy but there's nothing I can't handle. 

I'm not sure what I could say since I didn't understand a thing you wrote.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"