1st Trimester

9 Weeks!

Woot. Made it to 9 weeks. My morning sickness has really kicked in, I am going to need to go up a cup size, currently popping out of my C cup, cray cray, and managed to survive a massive head cold last week. All and all not too shabby. Wishing all of you ladies the best of luck. We can do this! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 9 Weeks!

• Congrats! I'm currently at 7 wks 2 days right now. I had to start using a bella band today. I'm right there with the boobs...I feel like I have a stranger's rack on my chest! LOL

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Woo woo!! I am at 9 weeks too! I have minimal morning sickness thank god... but I have been getting wicked migranes...so I am not sure its much of a tradr off lol. I too have been way popping out of my bras. I had to go to victoria secret to get new ones..although I think their sizing has changed and is wayyy off. I went from a B cup to a D cup!!! I know my boobs got bigger but I dont think that got that huge !!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • Same here! Having minimal sickness but am tired as hell and can't sleep to get enough sleep for the life of me. Try getting sports bras...way more comfortable than wire bras right now, especially with sore boobs. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I havent had any sickness, occasional upset stomach but I too get the headaches and migranes! It's been awful! Hope yours stop soon.

image  imageimage
                                           Me: 31 H: 30  
                       BFP 1: Jan '13 - EDD Oct '13 - M/C Mar '13
                              Actively TTC Since: Sept '13                           
                       BFP 2: May '14 - EDD Jan '14 - CP May '14 
                            RPL Testing: DX "undetermined"                    
                                        My O Chart

• Awesome!  I went in for first check up at 10 weeks yesterday....We heard the heartbeat loud and strong!! My Dr. said that they treat ms with a unisom...humm. Good Luck :)

• image kbertucci18:
    Same here! Having minimal sickness but am tired as hell and can't sleep to get enough sleep for the life of me. Try getting sports bras...way more comfortable than wire bras right now, especially with sore boobs. 

I'm not sure how you can stand to wear a sports bra. I had the idea to try one because I thought it might be comfy. My boobs are SOOOOOO sore and they just keep getting worse every day. I put my sports bra on and when I got it on it hurt so bad I started to cry a little bit. Luckily DH was home so he could help me get it off. I'm glad it worked for you, but just a heads up for others. 

I am also 9 weeks. Lucky for me my morning sickness has gotten WAY better the last few days. It was 24/7 for about 3 weeks, and now sticks mostly to morning and late night. Hopefully you feel better soon. Also, I am freaking HUGE. Monday morning I woke up and couldn't believe it. It was like I gained 20 pounds in my gut. even though I haven't gained anything yet.  

Anniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• image MrsStuessyWI:

I put my sports bra on and when I got it on it hurt so bad I started to cry a little bit. Luckily DH was home so he could help me get it off. I'm glad it worked for you, but just a heads up for others. 

I am also 9 weeks.  It was like I gained 20 pounds in my gut. even though I haven't gained anything yet.  

The sports bra has been my friend for the past few weeks, BUT the only one that is comfortable is my MEC sports bra. All of my other ones are too elasticized and destroy my sore boobs. So it really is all about which sportsbra you wear.

Yay to 9 weeks! I am also at this stage and so: Happy graduation to our babies for entering fetus stage!  :)  

My bloat is so insane I bought maternity pants and leggings and am so much happier in my new comfort clothes. Can't wait for the bloat to be gone in second trimester.