Oklahoma Babies

NW OKC moms?

Hello out there my name is Alyssa and I have a daughter who is 6 month old. Just wondering if anyone else comes on here from northwest Oklahoma City. Me and my husband and the baby just moved here from California about 3 months ago and don't really know anyone. Looking to find some good friends/parents also in the area :
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NW OKC moms?

• Hey! We are also on the NW side! Between county line and council off wilshire to be exact. Our little boy will be 4 months on the 12th. My husband and I have both lived in Oklahoma all of our lives.
    Missed M/C 11/11/11
    BFP: 3/15/12 EDD: 11/25/12 DOB: 11/12/12
  • I'm glad to know someone else gets on here from Oklahoma! My little girl just turned 6 months old today. We live in the village. Are you a stay at home mom or do you work?
  • Loading the player...
  • I was thinking the same thing! I work nights full time as a nurse though I would love to stay at home. Do you work?
    Missed M/C 11/11/11
  • Luckily I haven't had to go back to work for these 6 months but now I have to :/ I'm actually looking forward to getting back out there though. Plus I think my little one is tired of me lol. I'm sure she's not but it will be good for her to see different people
  • I live in north Edmond but we are moving over by quail springs mall! No baby yet but in Aug!

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DS2- 11/2015 (Second round IUI)

DD- 9/2017

Baby #4 Due 5/10/20 TEAM GREEN

• Oh awesome! I think I know where that's at lol. are you having a boy or a girl??
  • imagebabybologna2012:
    Oh awesome! I think I know where that's at lol. are you having a boy or a girl??

Boy!

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DD- 9/2017

• Hi! i just had a baby we live in the village/quail springs area.  We moved here from Texas a year and half ago and I believe we are in the same boat ya'll are.  I had a boy in March, my first one. Would enjoy a walk at the lake with the strollers/coffee. I am staying at home/barely working/finishing grad school so anything to get out of the house. haha
  • Hi there.  My husband and I live in NW OKC (think May and 59th) we have a 3.5 year old and I just found out we are expecting #2 on Mother's Day. 

DH is a veteran and has lived all over the world.  I'm an Okie through and through.

This is #2. I am 23 and my beautiful daughter will be 4 this summer. DH is 24 and a wonderful step-dad. We are so excited TTC since December 2012.
  • I live in NW OKC. Just off of nw expressway and council.  Due october 26 find out biy or girl june 3rd. I also am a middle school teacher in Edmond.  
  • imagemccormicks619:
    I live in NW OKC. Just off of nw expressway and council. nbsp;Due october 26 find out biy or girl june 3rd. I also am a middle school teacher in Edmond. nbsp;

I live by Chryenne MS now :

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DD- 9/2017

• abbp23abbp23 member
    You are so close to me! I am in the westgate at wilshire hills neighborhood! Right off Wilshire between county line and council. 
    Missed M/C 11/11/11
  • I, too, am in NW OKC!  28th and MacArthur!  So glad to other mom's on here in the same area!  We have no children yet, but this month was the first month TTC and VOILA!  I'm officially 4 weeks and 2 days.  Had a m/c in December so this is a journey we couldn't wait to take!  So great to meet you all and hope everyone is doing well!  Big Smile
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Hi Alyssa! We currently live in nw okc too and recently loved from ca! Where in ca did y'all move from? I'm so happy to meet someone even via blog in a similar situation to us! I'm currently 3 months pregnant, due feb 2. Would love to connect!
  • Hello, everyone!! My name is Dana, we live near 178th and Penn, and we are expecting our first baby girl in March. I would LOVE some new mommy friends!! We just moved here from Kansas City a little less than a year ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"