March 2013 Moms

Odd pain

So, I didn't sleep well at all last night and I took a nap this afternoon.  I woke up and have been having intense pain in my pelvis.  It hurts pretty bad and feels like someone kicked me really hard in the front of my vagina.  Anyone else feeling this?  Any suggestions on how to ease the pain?  I'm at the verge of tears.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Odd pain

• I have been having a similar weird pain and after researching it a little, I'm pretty sure it's a vericose vein Tongue Tied I have horrible pain when I wake up or try to readjust at night.  Not fun!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I went to my OB at 37 weeks with the same exact pain. I was scared that it was symphysis pubis dysfunction, but they assured me I was experiencing bad round ligament pain. Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done. I was told to take Tylenol (which for me does absolutely nothing!). I've found hot baths and using a heating pad or icing the area helps to soothe the pain temporarily....but my doc basically said I have to grin and bare it until LO is born. I've found that walking exacerbates the pain, so staying put helps (if it's an option for you).

Sorry you're dealing with this! I know exactly how you're feeling and it's no fun Sad

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  After writing this post, I took a warm shower and am now icing it my girl parts.  It caught be off guard, I've never felt pain like that before.  It's feeling better.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"