March 2013 Moms

+++Ticker Change Tuesday+++

What week/produce are you?:

News?:

How's your mobility?:

GTKY: What have you been doing to keep busy while waiting for baby?:

Re: +++Ticker Change Tuesday+++

• What week/produce are you?: 38/ watermelon

News?: had an internal yesterday and only a fingertip dilated and 20% effected. I was 70% with my first at 38 weeks so kind of bummed about that.

How's your mobility?: not sleeping well so dragging a lot right now.

GTKY: What have you been doing to keep busy while waiting for baby?: trying to spend some one on one time with Ds and dh, but hard when I'm not feeling great. Nauseous yesterday and today, too. Cleaning, trying to take care of any last minute things while getting in some pampering.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • there was no monday ticker change, so i'm hopping aboard this train. 

What week/produce are you?: 36 weeks/ cantaloupe

News?: just had my first internal today, and i am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced... so i guess i'll be having a baby sometime between now and five weeks.

How's your mobility?:  i have a very lovely waddle! also, i've been waking up very sore, like i've been hit by a car in the middle of the night. not fun.

GTKY: What have you been doing to keep busy while waiting for baby?: i just did my registry completion yesterday, so i've been busy cleaning and organizing all the new items, but should have the nursery completed by the end of the week :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSmoothieQueen:

there was no monday ticker change, so i'm hopping aboard this train. 

all aboard!!  We're getting so close, I feel like a bunch of people will be dropping off of the check ins pretty regularly.

• What week/produce are you?:38 weeks

News?: had an u/s yesterday and baby is 6lbs, last week I was 1cm dilated, which really...means nothing haha

How's your mobility?:Still walking the dog a mile before work every morning and then walking a ton just because I live in the city.  Bending over is nearly impossible as is rolling myself off of the couch, haha

GTKY: What have you been doing to keep busy while waiting for baby?:Eating lots of ice cream.... we installed the car seat, cleaning closets, dusting, cleaning the bathroom.  Finished our 8 week Bradley courses last weekend.  I am ready to meet this baby!

• Week:  39 weeks, watermellon

News:  Still have initial high BPs when I go for my appointments.  So they are sending me for blood work, urine tests and a biophysical profile ultrasound this week.  Fingers crossed everything is okay with the LO, plus I really do not want an induction.

Mobility:  Way more than I thought I would this far along.  I definatly felt way worse around 36-37 weeks.  

Keeping busy by tackling a huge to do list.  Every day I do 4-5 items on the list, so it makes me feel like I am being a productive person ( especially since I have been on maternity leave since Feb 1st). 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What week/produce are you?: 36, cantaloupe

News?: Nothing new. Bpp 2x/wek have been looking good. I see my doc Thurs

How's your mobility?: depends on the day. Some days I can barely move, others I feel great

GTKY: What have you been doing to keep busy while waiting for baby?: playing with my 2yo, getting some last minute stuff together for baby, stocking up on groceries, etc
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What week/produce are you?: 37wks/Spring Melon

News?: I've been having Prodromal Labor for days now. I had it for almost 2 weeks before Lo5 was born, but I don't recall it being this intense. I woke a few times last night with mildly painful contractions and then had some MP in my underwear this morning. My body is obviously gearing up for something, but of course only baby girl can decide how long this will go on before she decides to come. I'm personally hoping she will stay put until 39wks.

How's your mobility?: "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down." Except when they get out of bed too fast and one side is numb from the lower back down and the other side is in excruchiating pain, which causes you to crash to the floor.. LOL.

GTKY: What have you been doing to keep busy while waiting for baby?: 5 kids. Enough said. LOL
    *Julie* Wife to Micheal and mama of 5, soon to be 6!* Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"