1st Trimester

A Friend

Okay , I'm King (Real Name) I'm 17and Pregnant , I Model , Do Gymnastics & Dance Ballet , Not To Mention I'm A Straight A Student . I Know What Your Thinking ... What Happened , Well A Boy Happened... My Mother Is Excited But I'm Not Sure Exactly How I'm Feeling At The Moment , I'm Happy Some Days And Feel Like I Just Destroyed My Life Others . Opinions Needed

Re: A Friend

• I hope this isn't MUD and if so I feel like a moron for answering. 

However a baby won't ruin your life but it will change it drastically. You will not be able to attend a "normal" college and have a normal college experience that your friends will. You will have a lot less freedom and a lot more responsibility than any of your friends. You will for sure go through many struggles from here on out and may have regrets some days however you have a life in side you now and you made the choice to not avoid making one so it's time to grow up and take full responsibility for it.

I am glad you told your mom it seems most teenagers hide it for way too long. Now is the time the baby inside you needs the most care. Take care of yourself and good luck.  

Our Rainbow is Here
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Straight A students know not to capitalize every word in a sentence and the difference between your and you're.

~ thirteen cycles ~ march 2014: chemical pregnancy ~
    ~ october 2014: high TSH discovered, waiting for confirmation of hypothyroidism ~
       image           image

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.  The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas Edison

• image Joy2611:

Straight A students know not to capitalize every word in a sentence and the difference between your and you're.

hahahaha TOUCHE. If I knew how to do the thumbs up I would!

Our Rainbow is Here

• image Joy2611:

Straight A students know not to capitalize every word in a sentence and the difference between your and you're.

you JUST took the words out of my mouth

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Cool Story Bro. 

What happened is you had sex without protection and now you are KTFU. Even a straight A honor student that has an active physical life can do that. You have options. I would go to planned parenthood and inform yourself. If you want to continue the pregnancy then there are many resources that can help you out.

Good luck.  

imageimage
    imageimage

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Opinions of what, exactly? I am not sure what kind of advice you are looking for, as there were no questions asked.
    image  Lilypie - (E5mQ)

• image lovelittlebean:
    Opinions of what, exactly? I am not sure what kind of advice you are looking for, as there were no questions asked.

This is what I was thinking.

Yes

Bison (FCS) beats Big 12 Champs Kansas St (24-21)!!!
    imageimage

• image mrsgerman:
    image Joy2611:

if your logged in from a desktop or laptop computer wait for the tool bar at the top of the box to load click on the Smile and the 1st icon in the 3rd row is Yes

• image afreitas051279:
    image mrsgerman:
    image Joy2611:

if your logged in from a desktop or laptop computer wait for the tool bar at the top of the box to load click on the Smile and the 1st icon in the 3rd row is Yes

Yes

Thanks! I was doing that before but the icons never loaded. I guess it didn't like Google Chrome because it works on Firefox!

Our Rainbow is Here

• image Joy2611:

Yes  My thinking exactly. 

4/12/10 - Began TTC 8/2012 - IFV #1 - 18 follicles retrieved, 11 usable, 10 fertilized, 9 continued to grow, 2 tranferred, BFN :( 9/2012 to 10/2012- Treated for uterine infection 11/12/12 - Began IVF #2 12/19/12 - 2 embryos tranferred 12/24/12 - Tested Christmas Eve morning - first ever BFP!!! with a due date of 9/6 :) 12/28/12 - Beta #1 - 193 12/31/12 - Beta #2 - 624 1/7/13 - Beta #3 - 7544 1/14/13 - Beta #4 - 31,067 1/16/13 - IT'S TWINS!!!! Two healthy heartbeats! 8/22/13 9:51 and 9:52pm- Our precious Ashley and Kayla arrived in perfect health.  (Ashley - 6lbs 0oz, 18.5 inches.  Kayla - 5lbs 2oz, 17 inches.)

imageimage

• I have no advice.

Good luck in whatever path you choose. 

BFP#1 10/18/12 M/C 10/25/12 BFP#2 12/24/12 EDD 9/2/13 DS born 8/31/13 

imageimage
  • I find it hard to believe that a mother of a 17 year old high school student who supposedly gets straight A's is excited about her daughter getting knocked up.

Total MUD.

And if it isn't.... then maybe you need to go talk to your teachers about your grades. With this grammar at 17, someone messed up somewhere. 

• image Joy2611:

I was thinking the same thing.

image image

• image Joy2611:

That's exactly what I was thinking.  

imageimage
    imageimageimage
    AngelSmitty: This reminds me of something my college Human Sexuality professor used to say in class.  "Sex is between the legs.  Gender is between the ears."
  • image mrsgerman:
    image afreitas051279:
    image mrsgerman:
    image Joy2611:

Yes

Thanks! I was doing that before but the icons never loaded. I guess it didn't like Google Chrome because it works on Firefox!

You can also make a Yes by typing [ * Y] without the space or *. 

imageimage
    imageimageimage
    AngelSmitty: This reminds me of something my college Human Sexuality professor used to say in class.  "Sex is between the legs.  Gender is between the ears."
  • I would be so much more fun if OP came back in and tried to "explain"

This thread is starting to suck without OP fighting back  

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image QuintonsMummah:

I would be so much more fun if OP came back in and tried to "explain"

This thread is starting to suck without OP fighting back  

Word. It was a drive by posting.

• image MandJS:
    image Joy2611:

IDK, those PG hormones can do crazy things to a gal.....

• A Friend,

Please disregard the ignorant and rude remarks that were made regarding your grammar.  It is a disappointment to see adult women criticizing a 17 year old about her grammar instead of trying to impart some wisdom.

I think the best thing for you to do is sit down with your mom or any women that you respect and explain to them how you are feeling.  If that doesn't work get educated by going to Planned Parenthood to determine what your options are.  Either way the choice is yours, no matter what you chose only you can destroy your life.

Best of Luck!

• image redwood807:
    image MandJS:
    image Joy2611:

IDK, those PG hormones can do crazy things to a gal.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards