Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~:TTGP Grad Check In:~

13»

Re: ~:TTGP Grad Check In:~

• Options
    imageMother Meghan:
    imageBella61811:

Hi Ladies. I haven't updated in awhile but figured I would today. Audra will be 13 months old on Sunday and I absolutely cannot believe it. She's such a doll and I love her so much! I don't have a picture to post because my work's IP address has been banned from TinyPic and I don't know why.

I made the decision to come off of BCP and chart to avoid until we're ready to actively try for #2 (September). I have such fear that #2 will take longer to conceive then Audra did so I just want to be off of any BCP so my body has normal cycles. I'm so excited to start charting again that I've already unlocked my FF account even though I'm on the last week of my current pill pack--hehe. I love seeing everyone's updates :)

LADY!!! Holy moly, so good to see you post (not that I hang around much anymore...). I wish you could post a pic!

Yay for starting for #2!! I'll be rooting for you!

HEY! I can't believe that you're almost due! I can't wait to see what your little man looks like :) I used to have a picture in my sig but took it out. We're not going to officially start for #2 until September so I'll just be TTA by charting for now :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Options

Hiya ladies!!!!

Almost 34w here...wowza!

Here I am when I bought this shirt around 12w lol

Doing really well other than the insomnia and cramping. I am officially just one of those women who cramp during their pregnancies. It sucks, I have to remind myself all of the time that everything is ok.

I had my baby shower on Sunday and it went really well! I'll try to post some of those photos next week. We got almost all of our big items! I was surprised how well people stuck to my registry. We still need more things, but we'll have another small shower in OK (my home) at the end of March. Yes I'll be 37w and a whale but it should be ok.

Hope everyone is hanging in there...Spring is just around the corner!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I never officially announced my BFP here since I'd moved over to the infertility board, but I'm sure some ladies will remember me :)

I had the IUI done on Feb. 4th, and got my BFP on Feb. 18th.  Today, I am 4weeks 6days pregnant.  I'm starting to feel some symptoms, they come and go though which worries me some days, so far, not morning sickness "knock on wood".  I have my first prenatal appointment, I'm getting ready to go to, then in about another week or so, I'll have my first ultrasound.

I keep lurking on here, and am rooting for you all!

BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageshellb1978:

I never officially announced my BFP here since I'd moved over to the infertility board, but I'm sure some ladies will remember me :)

I had the IUI done on Feb. 4th, and got my BFP on Feb. 18th.  Today, I am 4weeks 6days pregnant.  I'm starting to feel some symptoms, they come and go though which worries me some days, so far, not morning sickness "knock on wood".  I have my first prenatal appointment, I'm getting ready to go to, then in about another week or so, I'll have my first ultrasound.

I remember your siggy pic. Congrats!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Grace - you are almost there!  

kelle - I'm so happy to see everything is going well.

Shay - Allison is sooo beautiful!  

holly - Logan is so handsome.

dayna - sooooo happy for you.

Erin - yay on feeling bigger, lol!  Congrats on DH's new job - that is fantastic.

aurora - I am soooo done with the puking!  Glad to hear it is easing up at 12 weeks.

smelly - 24 weeks is when I started exploding with growth and started feeling big. Yay for good movement!

GR8T - OMG, too funny. Bennett is a born eater!

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • Options
    imagebdcram:
    imagekellyrn9956:

Gah. All these precious babies are making me sooooo excited to meet my Jamesie :)

(I promised my H I would never call him Jamesie, so shhhhh...)

::ded:: I'm telling.

Just jumping in here so we can have the trio of James's mamas in one place! My MIL calls my James "Jamesy" and it really gets my goat.
    Can.Not.Wait to "meet" your Jameses!!!!
  • Options
    imageshellb1978:

• Options
    imageSouthernpeach80:

Hi girls!  Ethan is 3 weeks as of yesterday and is such a good little guy! We had an appt this morning and he gained 20oz since our appt on 2/15! He now weighs 8.1lbs and we can stop waking him up in the night to feed! I am so flipping excited! He is still a long lean little boy though so out ped was very happy with that.  We do have to take him to a physical therapist though because he favors looking to the right and she said we need to get that corrected now before it gets to the point of him needing a helmet.  Here is a picture from the other morning:

I'm hoping next week I will be able to share pics from his newborn photo session. Sending good vibes and love to all the TTGP girls! 

He is soooo freaking adorable!

GL with the PT. Our LO favored a side too and ended up with a flat spot (and now has a helmet). Also if you think he's developing a flat spot (and he's sleeping in the RnP) I highly recommend the Bobby Noggin Nest. It helped C's flat spot a lot and probably could've prevented the helmet had I known about it earlier.

GL!

• Options

I cannot believe how unbelievably cute babies you ladies make! They are all absolutely gorgeous! 

As for me, I am 14w1d now, which means I am officially out of first tri by all the different calculations. I am starting to cut down the Zofran and see how my body handles it, but I'm going to take it slowly. Other than that, nothing much to report - I have a teeny tiny little bump, but I think it's only noticeable to me and my husband.

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options

Wow everyone looks amazing and the babies are way too adorable for words.  Have to run so I'm going to post a quick pic of baby Gino (2 month birthday today).  I'll be back next Tues to comment on everyone and give a better update.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Options

Juicy - that is amazing!  So happy you had a great NT scan.

purplepeanut - Congrats on your baby girl!

csheedy - I hope the reflux gets better for your sweet baby

OldGlory - you look awesome!

Eags - your LO is soooo cute!  Ladies' man for sure.  GL tomorrow!

ray - you look amazing!  I'm sorry you are uncomfortable.  I remember!

kestock - TWO boys are sooo fun!  My cousin's sons are thick as thieves. Congrats!

husky - your little man is adorable.

mrskitton - Mackenzie is just beautiful.

Bucky - He is so handsome!  I hope the reflux gets better soon.  :(

Miss2010 - Sounds like you have great symptoms!  I hope time flies until your u/s.

psychgirl - Clapping for corn!  Awww! And first steps - awesome.

kellyrn - You look fantastic!  All belly.  Sounds like James will be here soon.

kaley - you look beautiful!

mndy - you look soooo great!  I stopped working 2 months before DD and it was such a blessing with being so uncomfortable and all the doc appts at the end.

SweetC80 - we are around the same right now - waiting for more confirmation!  I can't wait to see both our great updates in a couple of weeks.  :)

jessuh - could be any day now!!  I can't wait to see pics of your LO.

bdcram - I'm so sorry for your back pain and facing a long road ahead. It will all be worth it, I know you know that.  On the bright side, you look fantastic!

angelsnight - you look great and congrats on the GIRL!  Sorry about the GD.  

KNemo - I love your pics of Lucy - she is simply gorgeous.

Mother Meghan - Sounds like he can't wait to meet his mama!  GL

Southern - Ethan is sooo cute.  I love the "Houdini" move trying to escape the swaddle.  GL with PT!

berbur - SO cute!  I love when the little baby personality starts coming out. So fun.

branmuffin - not much longer now - you look GREAT!  Love the comparison pic.

shelb - CONGRATS!!!!!!  I know the beginning is scary, but you have the odds in your favor.  Keep us posted for sure!

kicius - I missed your BFP post!  CONGRATS!!!!!!!  Sounds like you are getting the classic 1st tri symptoms - I hope the next few weeks fly by cuz this 1st tri nausea/exhaustion is such a buzzkill.

cora - Yay for 2nd tri!  GL with going off Zofran.  At least it is always there if you need it.

gplove - Gino is sooo precious.  Love that hat.

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • Options

imagebdcram:
    imageberbur:
    This is too much. Like I can't take it.

Thanks, lady! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebranmuffin2112:

Hiya ladies!!!!

Almost 34w here...wowza!

Here I am when I bought this shirt around 12w lol

Doing really well other than the insomnia and cramping. I am officially just one of those women who cramp during their pregnancies. It sucks, I have to remind myself all of the time that everything is ok.

I had my baby shower on Sunday and it went really well! I'll try to post some of those photos next week. We got almost all of our big items! I was surprised how well people stuck to my registry. We still need more things, but we'll have another small shower in OK (my home) at the end of March. Yes I'll be 37w and a whale but it should be ok.

Hope everyone is hanging in there...Spring is just around the corner!

omg! Love this! 

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"