3rd Trimester
Options

Preeclampsia

How many mothers had preeclampsia with there 1st pregancy

Re: Preeclampsia

• Options
    I had it with my DD but at 38 weeks I am showing no signs of it with baby #2 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm pregnant with my first and was diagnosed with pre e at 31 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had it with DD#1, suspected around 28-30 weeks, diagnosed and hospital bed rest at 32 weeks, delivered at 34 weeks. Last time, I did have pre-existing hypertension, don't think my OB fully took my medical history into consideration. This time, (new) OB did full baseline workup, haven't been on BP meds at all, and am hoping to try for a VBAC if all stays stable! Currently 28 weeks, no signs of swelling or elevations in BP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image image image
  • Options
    I suspect I had it with my first, late-term, but was never diagnosed. The doctor intended to "keep an eye on it" and "follow up" at my next appointment, since I was already 38 weeks, but I had my daughter 2 days later. Pictures of me in L&D are so swollen though, both DH and I wince when we see them.
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I started developing it during labor last time and because of that (and a few other reasons) I had a c-section. No signs of it yet this time.

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options
    I have had a bad heahache for a few day and have been nauseous for couple days to and notice my feet starting to swell and today my hands are swollen. Last Sunday found out I had little protein in my unrine so could it be the start of preeclampsia ?
  • Options

imagekayla0418:
    I have had a bad heahache for a few day and have been nauseous for couple days to and notice my feet starting to swell and today my hands are swollen. Last Sunday found out I had little protein in my unrine so could it be the start of preeclampsia ?

it could be, how is your BP?

i have had mild hypertension for a couple weeks (this is my 1st preg) and initial labs for pre-e were normal, but I just completed the 24-hr urine collection and waiting to hear the result.

Pregnancy Ticker
    20120611-154610-DSC_5742 imageimage
  • Options
    My Bp is been normal so far
  • Options
    I had it at 38 weeks pregnant with the first, they told me to come into the hospital immediately and I was induced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"