February 2013 Moms

DH vent

What is so embarrassing about buying nursing pads for your wife? It's not like hemorrhoid cream - the cashier is obviously going to know it's not for yourself. Especially if you use the self-checkout line :P
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: DH vent

• Lol what a wuss. Could def be worse! like the other kind of pads..

My DH is too busy playing call of duty so here I am sanding, priming and painting the baby's closet doors.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My DH just makes a point to tap his wedding ring on the counter when he buys items that are clearly for me. 
    But three things remain: faith, hope and love; the greatest of these is love. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • image KMAXON:
    My DH just makes a point to tap his wedding ring on the counter when he buys items that are clearly for me. 

:) that's kind of funny 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Hahaha, my DH has no shame, he is very good about getting me embarassing items.  But he does the opposite if I am with him...when we were shopping for post partum supplies my midwife suggested trying depends diapers for the bleeding instead of the big pads and my DH walked around the store behind me carrying women's depends yelling that I was forgetting my diapers...
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• image jessicalgilmore:
    Hahaha, my DH has no shame, he is very good about getting me embarassing items.  But he does the opposite if I am with him...when we were shopping for post partum supplies my midwife suggested trying depends diapers for the bleeding instead of the big pads and my DH walked around the store behind me carrying women's depends yelling that I was forgetting my diapers...

That is awesome, I approve ;)

i think if my DH had the opportunity to to try to embarrass me in the process, then he'd be ok - at least in other settings he's ridiculously unashamed. But apparently on his own he's a chicken.

• I remember one time I asked DH to bring home pregnancy tests. He also came home with roses and cosmopolitan magazine lol
  • image Luckey4:
    I remember one time I asked DH to bring home pregnancy tests. He also came home with roses and cosmopolitan magazine lol

Aww, that's sweet! 

• My SO will literally go get me anything I need and has never once fussed about it.... I gotta marry this guy someday lol :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards