So we live in Missouri and it's a mess here. Snow, ice, sleet oh my!!!
I'm suppose to be induced at 6am tomorrow,1 week before my due date because of pre e. Well I get a call from the doctor this evening telling us to not leave for the hospital until the hospital calls us. Because of the "blizzard" they are very behind on the scheduled inductions. Which I totally understand because they were showing videos of the interstate that runs right passed the hospital and it was literally a parking lot. Some people were stranded there for 3 hours!!
I was all prepared and had my nerves in check until all this happened. Now I'm starting to get very anxious! As much as I wanted the pre e to stay away and for this LO to come on it's own, I was content with the fact that it wasn't gonna go down that way. Now having to play the waiting game just has me nervous.
Ok rant over!!