I'll start off by saying that I know these people mean well, but I definitely learned what I will not say to a pregnant person in the future.
1. "How's [the] baby" - I never know how to answer this. He's good.. I think. Just hanging out in my uterus.. being a fetus.. I don't know.
2. "Names picked out yet?" - I usually say no we're waiting until after he's here to decided. To which they say "Well you must have some ideas" and then I say yes but we're not sharing yet, and then in most cases they pester me until I tell them one on the list and they tell me that they knew a guy who killed someone with that name.. or some other bad association they have with it. I need to start lying about our choices.
3. "You're barely pregnant." - I got this a lot in the first tri when I was feeling really crappy all the time and didn't want to do anything.
4. "Don't get your hopes up to much my (aunt, cousin, sister, mom, self) lost a baby at [x] weeks". - WHY DO PEOPLE TELL ME THESE THINGS. I know terrible things happen but when I'm excited and sharing my news I do not want you to burst my bubble. Why people choose to scare already terrified pregnant woman is beyond me. Thank god this doesn't happen as much after the 1st tri.
5. "Here comes preggers/preggo" - NO, here comes Jasmine.. if you really want to announce my arrival. I'm still the same person, I just happen to be pregnant at the moment.
6. "When I get pregnant I wont feel/act that way or eat/do that." - Good for you. Don't make me feel guilty until you've been through it.
Well that's all I can think of right now.. What do people say to you that drives you nuts?