Chit Chat
Options

Mind if I chat about booze?

I lurk on parenting when my BMB is slow and heard about his place. I don't really listen to the radio so I don't know if I have heard any 1D songs so I hope that's ok.

Anyhoo, I discovered Samuel Adams Double Agent IPA  and it is delicious. I usually like Guinness or Killian's Red, any other beer lovers here and what  do you like?

Oh,Hi BTWBig SmileBeer

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: Mind if I chat about booze?

• Options
    imageamberdb72:

I lurk on parenting when my BMB is slow and heard about his place. I don't really listen to the radio so I don't know if I have heard any 1D songs so I hope that's ok.

Anyhoo, I discovered Samuel Adams Double Agent IPA  and it is delicious. I usually like Guinness or Killian's Red, any other beer lovers here and what  do you like?

Oh,Hi BTWBig SmileBeer

I will admit to knowing zilch about beer.  Can you explain IPA to me?  I keep seeing it and am clueless.   

• Options
    Rght now, my favorite is bud lights Lime-A-Rita's. crack in a can, baby.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageamberdb72:

Oh,Hi BTWBig SmileBeer

I can drink Guinness like water. I love beer. I'm totally so excited cause my work just got a keg of Pliny the Younger! I just hope i get to try it this year.

I might be a bit of a beer snob, lol.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• Options
    imagePalmettoBaybee:
    imageamberdb72:

Oh,Hi BTWBig SmileBeer

I will admit to knowing zilch about beer.  Can you explain IPA to me?  I keep seeing it and am clueless.   

IPA stands for India Pale Ale. It has a more intense hops flavor compared to other beers. The bottle I just had made my toes warm and tingly....heaven.

imageimage

• Options

imageBliss+Berry:
    ::::sighs::::: What I wouldn't give for a vodka cranberry right now.

Vodka is one of the only  hard liquors I like. It is also good with the citrus flavor Fresca. Only drawback is it turns me into a bit of a hussy. Embarrassed

imageimage

• Options
    imageBliss+Berry:
    imageamberdb72:

imageBliss+Berry:
    ::::sighs::::: What I wouldn't give for a vodka cranberry right now.

Vodka is one of the only  hard liquors I like. It is also good with the citrus flavor Fresca. Only drawback is it turns me into a bit of a hussy. Embarrassed

Yup.  How do you think I ended up here?

Well congrats on the baby fellow vodka hussy!Cool

imageimage

• Options
    imageJMS:
    Rght now, my favorite is bud lights LimeARita's. crack in a can, baby.

I love those!!!!
  • Options
    I usually stick to Corona or a variety of Shandys, but I do love some of the Sam Adams beers.  Especially the Summer Ale and Chocolate Boch.  Over the holidays I was a fan of rim jobs which are Great Lakes Brewing Company Christmas Ale in a glass rimmed with cinnamon and sugar.
  • Options

Mmmm I sure do miss beer! I love my little man, but I can't wait to have a drink! I, too, love Sam Adams IPA, Guinness and Killian's. I also love Heineken, Hoegaarden and Boddingtons. You are welcome to chat with me ANY TIME, ma'am!

• Options

imageNY Mama:
    I usually stick to Corona or a variety of Shandys, but I do love some of the Sam Adams beers.  Especially the Summer Ale and Chocolate Boch.  Over the holidays I was a fan of rim jobs which are Great Lakes Brewing Company Christmas Ale in a glass rimmed with cinnamon and sugar.

Chocolate Boch = Beergasm. Also, you have to try Shiner Cheer during the holidays. It will make your whole day full of rainbows and cupcakes. 

• Options
    imageTabbiC:

imageNY Mama:

Chocolate Boch = Beergasm. Also, you have to try Shiner Cheer during the holidays. It will make your whole day full of rainbows and cupcakes. 

I will put it on the holiday list.  I love to try seasonal beers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"