May 2013 Moms
Options

Things that come out of (psychiatric) kid's mouths....

At work today, I was talking to three of our most psychiatric kids (12-14 yo).  One of them points out that I am pregnant and asks if it hurts, which I nicely smile and say no it doesn't hurt to be pregnant. The kid then proceeds to tell me that he heard giving birth makes you want to chew off your own limb! I thanked him for the info and simply said that I am sure I will not chew off a limb. He then proceeds to tell me that people die during child birth and I might die. 

I love my sick kids, and certainly know they are not understanding what they are saying, but damn!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Things that come out of (psychiatric) kid's mouths....

• Options

I love little kids and the things that come out of their mouths!  

My 4 year old nephew asks if he can take the baby out and play with her for a little while, he promises to put her back!  He thinks she can come and go through my belly button.

• Options

imagemommacakes4u:
    Not quite the same but my 4 year old asked me today if I will poop the baby out of my butt. I just smiled and said no honey I won't be pooping your brother out.

That's hilarious. You'll have to remind her of that when she's pregnant many years from now.  

BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with DS I taught pre-k kiddos and one of them was SERIOUSLY concerned that the baby would crawl out my mouth... Talk about HORROR STORY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"