February 2013 Moms

Looking forward to Labor??!!

I mean does anyone really look forward to labor?  probably not, but i now realize that this is how women get through it.  I am so excited to meet my little man that there is no amount of pain or inconvenience or modesty that will stop me from going through whatever has to happen to get him in my arms.  

Going to the hospital tomorrow night to start Cytotec then going to be induced on Thursday morning.  My whole family is flying in tomorrow and when Cohen gets here we will be complete.  I'm flying!!!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Looking forward to Labor??!!

• How exciting!!! Good luck for a short and smooth L&D!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I wasn't nervous about labor, I was curious.....

Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so over being pregnant, I was nervous before but now since its the only way to become in pregnant and I can't wait. I sure hope I go into labor soon!

• Exciting!!! I know what you mean the longer I wait the more I look forward to giving birth already! And I'm seriously very curious to see how painful it is lol good luck and I love the name Cohen!
  • imageadamsabigail14:
    Exciting!!! I know what you mean the longer I wait the more I look forward to giving birth already! And I'm seriously very curious to see how painful it is lol good luck and I love the name Cohen!

thank you!! And I am really curious too. I think I have a high pain tolerance, but feel like that is about to be really tested! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDerbyBaby205:

imageadamsabigail14:
    Exciting!!! I know what you mean the longer I wait the more I look forward to giving birth already! And I'm seriously very curious to see how painful it is lol good luck and I love the name Cohen!

thank you!! And I am really curious too. I think I have a high pain tolerance, but feel like that is about to be really tested! 

Most definitely the biggest pain test ever! I always thought I had a high pain tolerance and when I woke up from surgery (Feb.2012) my OB shook his head at me and said I had a very high pain tolerance so I'm ready to put it to the test lol

• Congrats!!! 

I know I looked forward to labor. Honestly, it wasn't that bad, (I had an epidural.) The few days after delivery and the healing process and the stress was a lot harder, although delightful! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"