April 2013 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change

How many weeks/What fruit are you?

Appointments/milestones this week?

Any good things or complaints about being pregnant?

GTKY Baby shower planned? When is it/was it? Favorite thing that happened or will happen at the shower?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• How many weeks/What fruit are you? 30 weeks/cucumber

Appointments/milestones this week? Made it to 30 weeks! Here come the single digits!

Any good things or complaints about being pregnant? Heartburn, being uncomfortable, being fat. Good things- having a baby girl!

GTKY Baby shower planned? When is it/was it? Favorite thing that happened or will happen at the shower? Yes, my first one is March 2nd. My sis is coming from New Orleans!
    BabyName Ticker
  • How many weeks/What fruit are you? 34 weeks, butternut squash!

Appointments/milestones this week? I had my appt last week and she's measuring 4lbs, 9oz. So excited!

Any good things or complaints about being pregnant? Good things are I'm so happy shell be here in just six more weeks Ish and she is finally long enough /strong enough to be uncomfortable when she stretches a bunch! But I still love it.

GTKY Baby shower planned? When is it/was it? Favorite thing that happened or will happen at the shower? It's planned! I'll have one at work next week and one at home next Saturday. So excited! Favorite thing is that I'll get to see a bunch of my friends' children!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • How many weeks/What fruit are you? 34 weeks and a squash of some sort.

Appointments/milestones this week? Regular check-up today.

Any good things or complaints about being pregnant? Starting to have swelling in my feet and ankles, which is no fun.  Other than that, I'm just getting anxious for this little boy to join us!

GTKY Baby shower planned? When is it/was it? Favorite thing that happened or will happen at the shower?Shower will be on March 9th (I know, that's pretty late, but I wasn't consulted on the date at all).  I'm excited to see if people wear hats like they were asked to.  The theme is a mad hatter tea party!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Can't wait to meet baby Liam Paul!
    image image
    My photo blog Baby Makes Three
  • image jennery:
    How many weeks/What fruit are you? 30 weeks/squash  Appointments/milestones this week?  I have an appt at 3:15 today! Any good things or complaints about being pregnant? The constant peeing!  GTKY Baby shower planned? When is it/was it? Favorite thing that happened or will happen at the shower? My shower is Sunday! I'm excited to see friends and family that I havent seen lately.
    Unexplained IF ~ TTC #1 since August 2010

March: 50 mg Clomid + IUI: BFN

April: 50 mg Clomid + B2B IUIs: BFN

May: 50 mg Clomid + IUI: BFN

IVF August! Beta#1 232 Beta#2 672
    1st U/S 8/30: 1 perfect little bean!

• How many weeks/What fruit are you? 

31 weeks! 

Appointments/milestones this week? 

Not this week.  

Any good things or complaints about being pregnant? 

I feel like all I have is complaints now. I could go on and on, but I will just say that I will miss one thing - feeling baby move around and kick and roll.  

GTKY Baby shower planned? When is it/was it? Favorite thing that happened or will happen at the shower?

Not for me - STM. I am thinking of having a Meet the Baby GTG with some of my husbands family sometime in May or June. We see my family all the time but rarely see his.  
    Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • How many weeks/What fruit are you? 32 weeks and I think a squash

Appointments/milestones this week? I have my check up tomorrow

Any good things or complaints about being pregnant? Good things-its almost over LOL. I have major heartburn, severe hip,back and pelvic pain/pressure so walking sucks. I am exhausted and can barely breath. If this had been how my first pregnancy was I would have had an only child. LOL

GTKY Baby shower planned? When is it/was it? Favorite thing that happened or will happen at the shower?  UGH yes, its next Saturday. This is not something I am looking forward to as I find it uncomfortable and totally akward to be having a shower and this is my 4th child. My Future MIL wanted (read as INSISTED) to throw a shower. Its her first grandchild, FI's first child. I still find it weird and uncomfortable and I personally can not handle being in an an "all eyes on me" situation. I have horrid anxiety and cant wait to get this over with.

I know I sound like a joy filled sugar stick of happiness dont I Stick out tongue

Proud 36yr old Mama of 4
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How many weeks/What fruit are you? 32 weeks/ squash

Appointments/milestones this week? Have apt on Friday..this is the first of my every two weeks apts

Any good things or complaints about being pregnant? I dislike the tingling and neddles in my legs that happens everynight. Other than that I have had a pretty good pregnancy.

GTKY Baby shower planned? When is it/was it? Favorite thing that happened or will happen at the shower?  Had a friends co-ed shower on Saturday and then have a family one this coming weekend.  The shower was a lot of fun...and I loved one of the games where the guys had to drink some beer out of a sippy cup..it was so funny.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks/What fruit are you? 33 weeks, and what the hell is a durian?? haha

Appointments/milestones this week? yesterday was 50 days til due date! next appt is Monday for 34 weeks!

Any good things or complaints about being pregnant? Little man karate chopped my baldder today and made me pee a little. at work. and I've been averaging 3 contractions a day for the past week.

GTKY Baby shower planned? When is it/was it? Favorite thing that happened or will happen at the shower? No baby shower, this is my second. One of my friends wanted to throw one for me, since DD is almost 5 and this one is a boy, but I already had gender neutral 'big' stuff, and family gave me more clothes than I'll need, so there really isn't a point to having a shower.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

• How many weeks/What fruit are you? 34 weeks, a butternut squash

Appointments/milestones this week? Had my 34 week appt yesterday, i will have my next at 36 weeks, then its every week until my c-section date!  Can't believe I only have 5 weeks left!

Any good things or complaints about being pregnant? I love feeling and watching the baby move, but it is starting to get very uncomfortable.

GTKY Baby shower planned? When is it/was it? Favorite thing that happened or will happen at the shower? I had a co-ed baby shower at work last week, which was alot of fun.  I got a lot of great gifts, especially from the guys for my little boy!  Lots of superman & batman outfits, one even had a cape on it!  It was so cute!  My family/friend shower is March 3rd.  I only know the date, time & place, other than that everything is a surprise.  So I am very excited to see what they put together.
  • How many weeks/ What fruit are you? 31 weeks - Pineapple

Appointments/ milestones this week? No appointments this week, but I can't believe I am in the single digits with 9 weeks left! 

Any good things or complaints about being pregnant? I am trying my best to enjoy the time that is left. My one complaint would be how out of breath I am lately though. It just seemed to come out of nowhere the last few days, and is making work a little difficult now. 

GTKY: Baby shower planned? Well, I really have no idea. I think the in-laws are planning a surprise shower, but nobody will tell me anything and it is starting to stress me out because I have nothing for this baby yet. I don't know whether to keep waiting or to start buying things.... it's driving me crazy.