Our LO has received an official eviction notice today. We are being induced on Friday morning due to Pre E. Things are just getting to the point of being worrisome. I had it with my last pregnancy and it turned into eclampsia. Both my current drs and I feel that it was because I wasn't induced until 40 wks after being on bedrest for 8 wks. My BPs never came down during this time. I ended up having post partum seizures and had to be put on magnesium. It was the scariest thing I've ever experienced in my life. They've decided that it's best to induce early before things can get to that point. I would love for LO to come naturally but I also need to do what's best for the both of us.