Mississippi Babies
Options

My first pregnancy

Okay, this is my first pregnancy! I'm super excited but my first doctors appointment isn't until March 1. Tomorrow I'll be five weeks. It's still really early and I'm not really having any symptoms yet besides breast tenderness. When do the symptoms kick in? And I know this is a Mississippi board. Has Anybody used dr Nichols at the Baptist Hospital in Jackson? Thanks for any info!!

Re: My first pregnancy

• Options
    Congrats! I did not use that Dr.  I delivered at UMC and used Dr. Shiflett and loved her.  Symptoms come and go...they sort of feel like you are starting your period as early as you are.  Good luck with your pregnancy!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageephillips1981:
    Congrats! I did not use that Dr.nbsp; I delivered at UMC and used Dr. Shiflett and loved her.nbsp; Symptoms come and go...they sort of feel like you are starting your period as early as you are.nbsp; Good luck with your pregnancy!nbsp; :

I actually just lost my pregnancy but see Dr. Shiflett as well. She is great! I know not a lot of people consider UMMC for their healthcare, but I wouldn't go ANYWHERE else.

Baby Amelia Ruth:

3 years "trying" on our own
    4 Rounds of Clomid; 1 miscarriage; 1 D&C; 2 more rounds of Clomid & many tears...
    Baby Girl due 3/7/14, born 2/23/14  - 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and amazing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Don't worry about symptoms you do not have.  With my first pregnancy, I only had breast tenderness.  Everything else was a cake walk.  I'm now pregnant with my second.  This one is kicking my butt!  I have not had any breast tenderness though.  Just enjoy the time you have not feeling multiple ailments. 
  • Options

Hi! I am an L/D nurse at UMMC and I also see (and work with) Dr. Shiflett she's great! I worked with Dr. Nichols years ago and she is very sweet. If you are wanting to deliver at Baptist, I use to see (and work with) Dr. Ory. She is amazing.  I just found out I am pregnant after IVF. I also don't have any symptoms. I know it sounds crazy, but I can't wait to feel symptoms just for reassurance that I AM pregnant! (as if the blood tests and multiple BFP's don't mean anything). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"