1st Trimester

Baby #2 on the way

I am so excited for baby #2!  I am wondering if any of you have any tips.  LO#1 will be 22 months when #2 comes along.  I am so excited, I am a little nervous how I am going to juggle everything...especially making sure # 1 still gets plenty of attention while #2 is newborn/infant.  I welcome any advice or tips or warnings!

Me - 39 DH - 39 DS - 1 Due Date - 10-20-13

Re: Baby #2 on the way

• Thanks! 

And I do know that millions of women get pregnant this soon.  And this is planned...I just figured if I could learn some tips from someone that has gone before me that would be nice.

Me - 39 DH - 39 DS - 1 Due Date - 10-20-13
  • Loading the player...
  • Iam PG with #2 too. Mine will be 4 in August and I am still nervous lol. Congrats!
    Married 10-12-08, DS born 08-23-09, BFP 01-05-13 resulted in a MC 01-09-13 BFP 02-15-13 EDD 10-28-13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm also pregnant with 2. Dd will be 2 in July and I'm due at the end of August. I'm really excited for them to be so close in age. Congrats.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just found out on valentines day I'm pg with baby 2 my 1st will be 5 in June I'm hopeing he will stay as helpful as he is now! Fingers crossed I can figure out a good balance so both of them get the attention they need from both my husband and i
  • Congratulations! H&H 9 months to you!

TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    A stowaway on board! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Congrats! My best advice is to take one day at a time. You will feel overwhelmed but you will figure it out and wonder how you ever though you couldn't do it! I have two who are 19 months apart and they love each other to death!!! It's very special to have them so close!
  • Congrats!! I'm nervous as well! Baby 2 is due oct 20 and our son will be 2 in January. He's 13 mths today and quite a handful, which will make the pregnancy interesting I'm sure! This baby was planned, though it happened sooner than I thought it would as I just had surgery for my endometriosis last month. I'm afraid Bailey will not feel like he's getting enough attention with the new baby and I'd be interested to hear from moms of 2 how it works!
    **Freddy** BabyFetus Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"