1st Trimester

I need help

hello i am 23 years old and i had unprotected sex it was my first i lost my V-card to my bf in Jan.12 2013  1 week after period. ever since then my second period suppose to have came on the 29th of Jan.2013 but didn't i was a month and weeks late then i got my period on the 14th of Feb.2013 but it only lasted 4 days  i was cramping pain the first day heavy but light flow. 2sd day no pain it was a light flow. 3rd day my period is ending with black 4th day today completely stopped at 1:35pm and my period has never done that it usually last or 7-8 days. in between Jan. 2 to 3 weeks of the day i had sex with my bf and Feb.4 to 5 weeks  i did have dizzy spells where i had to catch my head because i felt light head so i close my eyes felt as if i was spending and stop for a few but that kept happening for about 2 days after that about 4 weeks  i had breast  tenderness  and when i smelled the chair i gagged but didn't throw up . could i be pregnant? please help i am so lost i was a virgin and now I'm not and i can't go to my  mother she will kill me i need help

thank you cant wait to hear from you all Smile

Re: I need help

• I'm really sorry I couldn't get past the first few lines due to the wall of text.  Simple advice, though.  No one here can tell you if you're pregnant or not.  Just go pee on a stick. 

• Thank You i just need advice i was just freaking out thank you for the advice and i will today  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not sure what you want anyone to tell you. If you are 23 (which is really hope isn't a typo and you really are 23, not 13) then you are a grown up. Go get a home pregnancy test, you can get them for a dollar at dollar tree and some Walmarts. That is the only way to know if you are pregnant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • We dunno. Take a test.

I swear when I saw "v-card" I thought.... You lost your valentine's day card!

Bahaha

• imageMommyAmes2:
    We dunno. Take a test.

I swear when I saw "v-card" I thought.... You lost your valentine's day card!

Bahaha

Ha--so did I!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wouldn't even think to come to this forum. I agree with the above. Just take a test. Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well, I'm 23 and became pregnant right before Christmas. The only bleeding and dizziness was after sex after I found out I was pregnant in the beginning. I was freaking since I didn't know I could bleed while pregnant.

I was told my the doctor to rest so I could heal. I didn't have a choice since I would get too dizzy if I was up on my feet just getting something to eat from the kitchen.

Everyone is right, you are an adult. Some might be disappointed in the family that you're not married if that's what you mean by your mother killing you, but mothers should understand what you're going through. My pregnancy wasn't planned, and my boyfriend and I are a new couple.

Just go pee on that stick. I felt better after I did just because I knew an answer. Good luck! 

• yes thats what i meant and she is a pastor so marriage is a big deal in my family but you all are right get a test thank you for your advice
  • i am 23 sir, and i lan to do that i was just freakin out because of the signs
  • First get that pregnancy test and take it!  If you are not pregnant, you probably need to go to the doctors anyway if you are fainting like that.  If you are preg.  Then you are just going to have to be strong and talk to your mom.  She is going to find out and you are an adult.  You can do it... everything will be ok. Seriously if she pastor she should have some patience and understanding that people are not perfect. 
    Me - 39 DH - 39 DS - 1 Due Date - 10-20-13
  • Oh and if you are preg.. you should set up an appointment and let them know you have been fainting.
  • Let them know you are fainting when you make the appointment...they may want to see you earlier to make sure everything is ok.  Prenatal care is very important.
  • Considering the number of missing periods in your post... I'd take a pregnancy test and an English class.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can't tell you if you're pregnant- you will have to ask your doctor.

And in the future, do not risk it with unprotected sex with your boyfriend if you are not ready to have a kid. Just the post, and that you are scared to tell your mom, makes me think you are not.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• wait....why did you smell a chair???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"