May 2013 Moms

Raging hormones

Has anyone else had raging hormones lately?!? UGH I can not get ahold of myself....I either want to cry or punch someone...everything my husband says irritates me and everything my cats do makes my blood boil. I think it's because my husband has been out of town all week and between work and trying to potty train our son, my nerves and patience are in the negative. Thankfully he comes home tomorrow. Ok, done. I feel a little better...
imageimageimage

Re: Raging hormones

• Yup! Had 3 massive meltdowns today alone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh thank you for this...makes me feel so much better. With my son I was the happiest I think could be possible. With this pregnancy I've been an emotional, hormonal mess.
    imageimageimage
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one. I feel likes DH is just a moron lately. He can't seem to do anything right and never does what I ask him. My kids are driving me crazy. My oldest refuses to get ready for school so we fight every day, she is 4. Really?! Then my youngest is being potty trained and she wants to go potty every like 5 seconds. Or she doesn't want to get up after she has gone potty. No wonder its taken me so long to actually do this.
    I'm just over with everything, I need a 3 month long vacation.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I thought I was the only one. My hubby has been gone a month working. Today I lost it hearing my friends talk about their husbands getting to come to doc appts and feel the baby kick. Mine has missed it all. Oh I guess more than a month I forgot we are halfway through feb. he has been gone since after Xmas. It's so tough.

• image beckyschell:
    I thought I was the only one. My hubby has been gone a month working. Today I lost it hearing my friends talk about their husbands getting to come to doc appts and feel the baby kick. Mine has missed it all. Oh I guess more than a month I forgot we are halfway through feb. he has been gone since after Xmas. It's so tough.

Hang in there, I can't imagine my husband being gone that long. When when will he return. Soon I hope. My heart goes out to military familes.

imageimageimage
  • This morning, I was filled with excitement and positivity... listening to the birds sing, enjoying the warmer weather, etc.  A few hours later, I found myself nearly in tears sitting on my couch because I missed my DH at work.  Then, I nearly threw my computer out the window because it wasn't communicating with my printer.  Needless to say, hormones have gotten the best of me today as well. 

BFP #1 – 4/14/12 – EDD 12/16/12 - ectopic pregnancy – MTX 5/11/12

BFP #2 – 9/2/12 – EDD 5/17/13 - our sweet rainbow DD born 5/23/13

BFP#3 – 1/5/14 – EDD 9/12/14 – natural m/c 2/16/14

BFP #4 - 8/11/14 - EDD 4/24/15 - please stay, little BOY!

imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards