Because when they do these things you can forgive them immediately:
- climbs on kitchen chairs with the goal of getting on top of the kitchen table
- has multiple tantrums because you direct them to something else
- takes the iPad/remote/cordless phone away and RUNS
- throws their lunch on the floor, then mischieviously grins at you
- cries and throws themself into a tizzy when you change their diaper
OMG, I am so glad DD is napping. I was about to pull my hair out. Anything new your babies have done to make you extremely frustrated??