Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Vent just strange.

I went for my 2 week followup appointment yesterday BFP 1/17, bleeding started 1/25, has not stopped. My HCG levels 2 weeks ago were in the 400's, then dropped to 300's within 72 hours, and I was bleeding so I figured my body was just doing its' thing. US at that time did not show anything abnormal, however could not visualize a gestational sac.

My OB was wonderful yesterday.
This is my 2nd miscarriage in 3 months, and she was very proactive in wanting to help me make sure my next pregnancy is healthy. She started me on a baby aspirin and some extra folic acid. They also drew my HCG and checked my thyroid.

I got a call this afternoon, after the office had closed. It was my OB telling me my HCG levels were actually up to 1000, which is abnormal considering the circumstances. She believes I have had an incomplete miscarriage or that I could be having an ectopic pregnancy. We will be doing another US Friday to check it out.

I've been bleeding for almost 3 weeks, how does my body not know? I just thought this was almost over and that I could be back on the road of TTC again. Apparently I was wrong.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since 4/12 BFP #1 11/15/12, MC/possible ectopic 11/20, natural MC BFP #2 1/15/13, ectopic discovered 2/15, surgery, R tube removed

Re: Vent just strange.

• I am sorry you are dealing with this.  We count on our body to do what its suppose to do and when it doesnt and we end up on an emotional roller coaster it just sucks that much more.  I hope you can get some answers to all this soon and continue to move on and heal.  Your doctor seems to be wonderful.  That is great.  Hang in there and take care of yourself.  ((hugs))

Mommy to baby J - 09/2009 - My perfect little princess.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#2
    BFP 10/14/11 - MC 10/21/11 @ 4w3d
    BFP 01/23/12 - MC 02/05/12 @ 5w2d
    BFP 12/21/12 - D&C 02/07/13 @ 10w2d 02/27/13 - MTHFR

My Blog:Two Moms and a Journey

My Chart

• I am so sorry for your loss. The body is a strange thing. I had 2 missed miscarriages without any signs. All of my levels were great and I still had all pregnancy signs including morning sickness. Routine ultrasounds showed that both times my baby had died. I needed a D and C both times. Just had one yesterday. The only good thing w a D and C was that I got it done quick and didnt have to wait for my body to finally decide to expel it on its own. So sorry for you
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic        image
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Thanks gals, as usual I appreciate the hugs and kind words!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic TTC since 4/12 BFP #1 11/15/12, MC/possible ectopic 11/20, natural MC BFP #2 1/15/13, ectopic discovered 2/15, surgery, R tube removed
  • This must be awful for you and I'm so sorry!! I just lost my baby Friday -ectopic. I have been there...numbers keep looking good but they can't see baby in ultrasound and they should after 10000. It's never a food feeling not Knowing. What an emotional roller coaster in such a short period of time. I have a friend who had similar issues and just as many losses. She did IVF and has two children now. I guess that is always an option. She really struggled before having her first child. Don't give up honey!! Maybe IVF is an option for u, I don't know. I wish u the very best
  • PeacheChampagne

"This must be awful for you and I'm so sorry!! I just lost my baby Friday -ectopic. I have been there...numbers keep looking good but they can't see baby in ultrasound and they should after 10000. It's never a food feeling not Knowing. What an emotional roller coaster in such a short period of time. I have a friend who had similar issues and just as many losses. She did IVF and has two children now. I guess that is always an option. She really struggled before having her first child. Don't give up honey!! Maybe IVF is an option for u, I don't know. I wish u the very best"

Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated :) Take care!!!