Trying to Get Pregnant

Implantation bleeding? Cramping?

I am expecting AF on Friday or Saturday of this week.  Today I went to the restroom and found some pinkish brownish tinged DC.  Nothing when I wiped though.  I'm also having some cramping.

I took a test yesterday, got a negative.  I realize it's too early, but thought I'd give it a try.  Could this be implantation bleeding?  It seemed to me a little late for implantation bleeding.  And does cramping go along with it?

I didn't experience this with my first child, so it's new to me.  I realize I should wait and take a test in a few days if AF doesn't show up, but I like posting and speculating and hearing your stories!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Implantation bleeding? Cramping?

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• imagesunlavender:

Rae's chart is back. This makes me happy!

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePaitonsmommy:
    imagesunlavender:
    Rae's chart is back. This makes me happy!

They're purdy.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• imagesunlavender:

This is great!!

BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagesunlavender:

This is awesome! Can we just post this at the top of the forum with an 8-ball that people can mouse over to see if they are pregnant.

Seriously though OP, unless you chart there is no way to know for sure. Also, you might want to read the newbie link at the top of the forum for lots of helpful information.  Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLindsayNicole01:

imagesunlavender:

This is awesome! Can we just post this at the top of the forum with an 8-ball that people can mouse over to see if they are pregnant.

Seriously though OP, unless you chart there is no way to know for sure. Also, you might want to read the newbie link at the top of the forum for lots of helpful information.  Good Luck!

Alllllll of this. 

BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagesunlavender:

THIS is going in the blog!

• I'm going through the same thing! Had some brown spotting a couple times in less than 24 hours. Just put a few brown spots on a tampon and panty liner. This was 2 days before AF was due. Now AF is 3 days late and I haven't had any more spotting and don't feel like AF is coming. I had a positive OPK January 27th so if that's correct I'm about 16dpo. I've had all BFNs on all the pregnancy tests I've taken so I highly doubt I'm pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up because IB is rare. I just want to get AF so I can start a new cycle!

You could have tested too early. It's not over until AF shows! Good luck. 

• imagelaurahastings:

I realize I should wait and take a test in a few days if AF doesn't show up, but I like posting and speculating and hearing your stories!

I don't have any stories......I've never gotten a bfp. Can we ban these IB posts?

take a test Ina few days. No magic 8 ball here.  

TTC#2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our little IVF miracle born 5/7/2014
  • imageCLECyclist:
    Just ask TaviaBrad she knows EVERYTHING

Yes 

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • You won't really know if it's implantation bleeding until you get a BFP or AF. Random spotting can be a sign of either.

TTC #1 since August 2012

BFP 7/5/13 ~EDD 3/17/14 - MC 7/22/13

DX PCOS 9/17/13 - Cyst on left ovary benched on BCP

10/12/13 Cyst is gone starting cycle #1 Femara - U/S shows no response

11/19/13 Large cyst on right ovary. Benched again.

12/18/13 2 cm cyst still on my right ovary. Back to BCP. 

1/10/14 start femara 5mg for 10 days

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • imageHenHen25:

imageCLECyclist:
    Just ask TaviaBrad she knows EVERYTHING

Yes 

Yep she does! lol

• I do chart.  And I'm not a newbie.  I read online a lot of different information about the day to expect implantation bleeding and whether cramping was part of it. 

With my first pregnancy (miscarriage) I didn't get a positive until 3 days after my missed period.  With my second pregnancy (now have a beautiful 18 mo old) I didn't get a positive until 3 days after my P with a Early detection test.  Soo.... just askin' for others advice and experience since I am always 30 day cycles and got this blood on day 26.

• BTW, with my first pregnancy, this board was super fun and helpful.  now it's a little bitter.  Perhaps I came on a bad day...  
  • imagelaurahastings:
    BTW, with my first pregnancy, this board was super fun and helpful.  now it's a little bitter.  Perhaps I came on a bad day...  

Wow. Nice.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Thank for confirming my point.

Just saying this should be a fun board, exciting stuff is happening and people here are hopeful to get pregnant... 

Sarcastic or obvious comments are a waste of time and can be hurtful to others.  If you don't enjoy my question, you do not have to answer.  I respect that not everyone wants to hear about IB, but some do.  I'd like to share experiences and get information on here and make a friend, not an enemy. 

PS- Obviously, not everyone is like that.  Just bothers me when some are.

• Laura ~ I appreciate this post because I'm experiencing this this cycle and am confused by it all. I don't get spotting before AF, am charting, this is my second time TTC (DD is 20 months old), and I have been getting BFN although I kind of feel pregnant. I decided to return to the forums to talk about it and to share. Also, I don't like when people disregard others comments in a mean way. We are all TTC and it is stressful enough without being mean to each other.  I didn't read to the bottom to see what your results were, but wanted to say THANKS for posting!!
  • @cori75@comcast.net‌ yeah dude, if you didn't like it last time you were here, you won't like it now
  • Laura ~ I appreciate this post because I'm experiencing this this cycle and am confused by it all. I don't get spotting before AF, am charting, this is my second time TTC (DD is 20 months old), and I have been getting BFN although I kind of feel pregnant. I decided to return to the forums to talk about it and to share. Also, I don't like when people disregard others comments in a mean way. We are all TTC and it is stressful enough without being mean to each other.  I didn't read to the bottom to see what your results were, but wanted to say THANKS for posting!!
    Wrong. Also, why are you here if you don't like it?
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.

Save the kittens.  Don't post in Zombie threads.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

Aug15 Signature Challenge- Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV- Santana
    beach

BabyFetus Ticker

Married my Best Friend 8/02/13
    DX Hypothyroidism 4/14
    BFP 6/23/14 MC 7/4/14
    BFP 12/9/14 EDD 8/18/15

• SORRY!! Will be logging out and NEVER logging in again on this site. Thanks for being some of the MEANEST women I have ever met!!!!!!!! 

Also, why reply to something if you DON"T like it or agree with it... You could have continued ignoring this thread....Way to go...YAY YOU!!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"