May 2013 Moms

Lurkers, Come Out!

2»

Re: Lurkers, Come Out!

• I'm probably not quite a lurker, but not a super frequent poster either.

We do have weekly check-ins and they are broken down by EDD, so that might be a good way to start getting involved without feeling overwhelmed since the amount of women posting and/or replying are smaller. Just a thought :)

• Welcome, lurkers!!  :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a lurker. I post occasionally but mainly just lurk. I'm due May 12 with our first, and its a boy!
  • I lurk on this board, parenting, and (now) 3rd tri - mainly because I feel like I have nothing else to add Smile

I started on TK when planning my wedding in 2007 and then hung out on TB after DS was born.

Our EDD is May 5th.  I'm in school right now and my semester ends 4/30, so cross your fingers she holds out until May!!

• I'm a lurker as well.  I'm on my mobile about 99% of the time, so I don't ever really post.  I'm due with DS#2 May 7th.   I was much more active when I was pregnant with DS#1 but not so much now.  Oh, and DS#1 is officially 18mo old today!   Smile
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageRickandTricia:
    Another lurker here! I'm due May 1 with a little boy. I'd probably be posting more but I'm not a fan of bumping from my phone and I can't get on at work. But I just wanted to say hi!

It just goes to go how a good siggy can really make an impact. I recognize you! Smile 

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey Lovely May Ladies

Yes, guilty of being a lurker! I have enjoyed being a silent part of this group. This is my first baby and my actual due date was changed from 5/5 to 4/30, but don't want to jump over to the April board. Since I am a Labor and Delivery nurse it has been interesting to be on this side of things.

Keep up the great posts:-)

• Welcome to all the lurkers that came out to say hello today!
  • I'm also a lurker all day every day! I had every intention of being an active poster back when I joined. But then we bought a house and have spent the last 5 months completely renovating it and that took up a lot of my time. I started coming back daily about a month and a half ago, but now I just post here and there because I feel like an outsider now!
  • I guess I count as a lurker too. I've only had this app for about 2wks but I do check things out daily. I enjoy all the good advice. Made my first post yesterday so maybe I'll be out of lurking now : I'm due May 27th with a girl Anastasia and I have a 10yr old son now. It feels like starting all over when it comes to pregnancy and baby.
  • I've pretty much become a lurker.  I intro'd and have posted occassionally.  I was really active on my first BMB and am on FB with a bunch of those mommies everyday...but this time around I just don't have as many questions or the need to talk about the pregnancy like I did last time.  I like to keep up with what is going on here though, I'm due at the very end of the month, so you're all hitting the milestones before me!  So add to that a busy 14 month old, a move to a new house and starting a job working from home and I haven't had as much time to "play" on TB as I might otherwise like. (hence posting here so, so, so late in the thread)
  • imagecbugg:
    I consider myself a lurker. I'm here a lot, I just don't always have anything different or useful to add so I tend to keep quiet. :)

This is me.  Hi!

Said goodbye to our little angel 12/3/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I started out trying to be a "regular," but I'm just not cut out for the job.  Lately, I've been much more of a lurker than a poster.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"