Natural Birth

Birth Matters by Ina May Gaskin

Anyone read it?  I just started reading it :) I love Ina May and I don't know how I didn't know about this book last year when I was preparing for my DS' birth.
*Bumping since 2007*
had to change my sn :) TTC # 1 since Jan 06
Miracle Baby #1 - March 2012
Miracle Baby #2 - June 2013

Re: Birth Matters by Ina May Gaskin

• I just finished her guide to childbirth. I was hoping it would give me better information but alas, I already knew of most topics in the book since I am a STM. Maybe the book you mentioned is what I am looking for? I'm down to the wire now on prepping for a natural birth though!

• image jhutt321:
    I just finished her guide to childbirth. I was hoping it would give me better information but alas, I already knew of most topics in the book since I am a STM. Maybe the book you mentioned is what I am looking for? I'm down to the wire now on prepping for a natural birth though!

It really doesn't seem to be any new information, it's a lot of the same as what you read. I'm prepping for NB 2 and was looking for a new read. I think I'm going to end up rereading her guide to childbirth too.
    *Bumping since 2007*
    had to change my sn :) TTC # 1 since Jan 06
    Miracle Baby #1 - March 2012
    Miracle Baby #2 - June 2013
  • Yes. It's a really great book full of inspiration (as is typical with her work). I highly recommend it!
                  imageimage
    Homebirthing, babywearing, cloth diapering, young mama to two beautiful babies
    and married to my best friend in the world.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards