April 2013 Moms

*** Tuesday Ticker Change ***

1. What week/fruit are you?

2. Any upcoming appointments?

3.  How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms?

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: *** Tuesday Ticker Change ***

• 1. What week/fruit are you? 33 weeks, and either a durian (no idea) or a honeydew melon!

2. Any upcoming appointments? I have an appt on Friday for an u/s and a check-up. I think after this one I go every other week!

3.  How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? My belly is finally looking like a pregnancy belly, I really expected this to happen earlier but she was sitting so low that I really just looked like I had gained weight. I've finally had a few people come up and mention it, which actually makes me very happy! :) Symptoms are major heartburn!

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? It's really starting to come together! Walls are done, furniture is up, we just ordered her crib mattress and DH installed the video monitor this weekend so we could test it! I'm really excited for my baby shower to get "decorative" things and some of our key items like a diaper pail, etc. Really wish my friends had listened and had the shower in Feb instead of March though, that seems to be cutting it so close!! D:

Anniversary
  • 1. What week/fruit are you? 33 weeks, a durian (no idea what that is)

2. Any upcoming appointments? pre-natal check up on Monday

3.  How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? I feel really good.  No new symptoms.

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon?  The room has been painted.  We are finishing the trim this weekend and setting up the crib and changing table.  I hope to go through and organize all of the clothes I have received so far this weekend too!

• 1. What week/fruit are you? - 33 Weeks and A durian

2. Any upcoming appointments? - I have one today for an ultrasound and another one on Friday. 

3.  How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? - Still on bed rest no strange aches and pains so far.

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? ---- Nursery is complete. Waiting on a few odds and ends to be delivered but everything else is done. I need to pack my hospital bag and then it's just waiting on little man to get here.

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• 1. What week/fruit are you? -

30 weeks! It feels like a big milestone, I don't know why. 

2. Any upcoming appointments?

Not this week.

3.  How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms?

I still have shingles so I'm feeling pretty lousy in general. The pain is not unbearable but it's not pleasant. I also broke out in a rash all over my calves. Dr said it is pregnancy induced eczema. It is so itchy. 

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon?.

NOTHING. We are waiting to start some renovations and my husband wants to do it all at the same time. Converting garage and breezeway into master suite, refinishing the floors in the living room and our current bedroom, which will be the nursery. He wants to wait until my daughter is on spring break so we can go stay with my sister and not be around for the mess and fumes. But that is the end of March/beg of April. Getting very antsy.  
    Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • 1. What week/ fruit are you? 30 weeks - a cucumber!

2. Any upcoming appointments? Not for a couple of weeks still.

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Starting to feel more weak and tired at work (on my feet all day), but other than that, I am doing pretty well.

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? The room is still pretty empty, but I did start working on a couple watercolour paintings that I am going to frame and hang on the wall. One is finished and I am hoping to finish the second one today. 

• 1. What week/fruit are you? 32 weeks! I have no idea

2. Any upcoming appointments? U/S and check-up next Tuesday. DH is out of town so the Grandmas are coming. They are very excited.

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? I feel fine. Huge, but fine.

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? The room is painted, crib is up, carpet down, glider ready. We'll be done before we know it!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. What week/fruit are you? 33 weeks and a durian.

2. Any upcoming appointments? Regular check-up next Tuesday.

3.  How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? Getting some swelling and just overall uncomfortable.

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? The nursery is pretty much finished.  Just adding a few small things here and there.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Can't wait to meet baby Liam Paul!
    image image
    My photo blog Baby Makes Three
  • 1. 29 weeks - no clue what fruit I am edit: a squash!

2. Upcoming appt: I have my regular ob checkup a week from today, and then on March 5 I have another u/s and I start weekly NSTs

3. I am feeling pretty good! I am getting more tired but I can still get through the work day. 

4. GTKY: my husband just finished the drywall in the nursery on Sunday! He has to tape and spackle this week and then I hope we can start painting this weekend.  

Unexplained IF ~ TTC #1 since August 2010

March: 50 mg Clomid + IUI: BFN

April: 50 mg Clomid + B2B IUIs: BFN

May: 50 mg Clomid + IUI: BFN

IVF August! Beta#1 232 Beta#2 672
    1st U/S 8/30: 1 perfect little bean!

• image jennery:

1. What week/fruit are you? 30 Weeks, a cucumber 

2. Any upcoming appointments? Today at 11:30

3.  How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? Still feeling pretty great. I've been getting some wicked leg cramps in the middle of the night and I noticed last night for the first time that I had the beginnings of a cankle haha but luckily it went away after elevating my feet. 

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? Tons of nursery progress this weekend. Dresser and crib are both assembled and in the room, and went to ikea and found my rug, curtains, floor lamp, frames for a gallery wall, and nursing chair (which was the one I had my eye on, and found it in As Is for 50% off!). Aside from a little more organization, I'd say the nursery is 80% done.

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • 1. What week/fruit are you? 31 weeks :) It says Pineapple

2. Any upcoming appointments? not till next week then I start every 2 weeks

3.  How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? Very uncomfortable. I struggle most days to move around and have alot of back ache, lower stomach muscle pain, hip pain and joint pain in my knees. So much fun getting old and being pregnant lol.

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? Nursey is painted, crib is put together and just waiting to finish up some small touches to it.

Proud 36yr old Mama of 4
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. What week/fruit are you? 29 weeks, acorn squash

2. Any upcoming appointments? not until 32 weeks

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Hip pain/trouble sleeping.

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? Nursery is DONE! Recently went to birthing class (breast feeding class tomorrow night). I want to wash clothes and organize them by size. Also, pack hospital bag!

BabyName Ticker
  • 1. What week/fruit are you? 30/Cucumber

2. Any upcoming appointments? My next appointment is at 31 weeks and 2 days (on the 21st).

3.  How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? I feel like garbage. I can't breathe, I can't get comfortable and I don't sleep.

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? Our nursery is pretty much done. We have to go pick up the armoire from Ikea this week and we ordered the glider. Other than that everything has been done for a while.

TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Reality Show - The Challenge
    Infinite love to my Bump IRL Besties JessuhMarie & GermanGirl2007
    Started TTC #1 - 10/11 ~ BFP #1 - 8/15/12 ~ J born via c-section - 4/18/13

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • 1. What week/fruit are you? Acorn Squash

2. Any upcoming appointments? A week from today!

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Feeling pretty good. Drinking more water per my midwife, so lots more trips to the bathroom!

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? Oh man... I hate to admit that the nursery is not done AT ALL. We just bought our first home.. a fixer upper, and are in the process of renovating everything. Pulled up all the carpet upstairs, under that was hideous peel and stick tiles, and under that was pine floor. Hopefully the refinishing on the floor will get started this week..maybe finished this weekend, and then I can get to doing the 'fun stuff' in the nursery..painting, moving in furniture, decorating...while SO does the kitchen and bathroom.. send me some good thoughts that it goes smoothly. I NEED TO NEST!

20121128_085400(1) - Copy pic2 pic3 Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! image
  • 1. What week/fruit are you? 30 Weeks/Cucumber

2. Any upcoming appointments? I have my first 2 week visit Thursday

3.  How are you feeling?  Any new symptoms? My heartburn has been unbarable today, the baby is kicking a lot. But the last couple days I have alomst slept through the enitre night!!

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? I pulled down the wallpaper a month ago, them did nothing until this weekend. I filled in the holes (plaster walls) and now we plan to either paint or pick out a sea foam green wallpaper to put back up. Hopefully before the End of March we will be moved into our new home!

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • 1. What week/fruit are you? 31 weeks/pineapple

2. Any upcoming appointments? OB check-in next Wed and every other week until 36 weeks

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Generally feeling pretty good. Energy is lacking half way through the day but I can deal.

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? Nursery is painted, crib is set up, dresser in place and glider is half-way stained (thank you H). There's next to no decorations or personalization - we're team green so that stuff might have to wait til after LO arrives.
    Shower this weekend and then we ORGANIZE!! figure out what else we need and I'd like to start laundry and packing (how exciting!).

• 1. What week/fruit are you? 31 weeks and a pineapple

2. Any upcoming appointments? nope..next week

3. How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Feeling great.  Every now and then I will have some slight cramping..but it happens more at night, and it only lasts a bit and then goes away. 

4. GTKY: How is the nursery coming along? Anything you recently tackled? Anything you really want to get done soon? I have all the furniture put up..but that is all.  DH still needs to paint the pics so that I can then put up all the other wall decorations.  We are waiting for my two showers that are in the next two weeks so that we can then get what we need to.

BabyFruit Ticker