February 2013 Moms

Anyone else?

Anyone else ready for the baby to come, and feeling like it's never going to happen?

(I can't sleep for various late stage pregnancy reasons, such as sore, over tired, and having to get up every hr or so, curious who's with me for either these reasons or their own) 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Anyone else?

• I've had lots of trouble sleeping for months but especially the past couple weeks. But, I'm still nervous about the birth happening so I'm not feeling super ready! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    20120611-154610-DSC_5742 imageimage
  • Yes to all of the above! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep. It's four thirty am here ATM. I am ready to not be pregnant any more but I'm a little bit terrified if how that is going to take place. Like I sometimes
    Feel on the verge if having a panic attack. Haven't had one of those in like 7 years, in first year nursing school. I need to talk to my OB about it but I'm afraid ill break down if I try and talk about it. Ugh. Suck it up winter.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wish I was having some signs that the end is near but it still feels so far away. I am more then ready. I can't sleep but other then that I feel good. Wish a due date was a for sure thing. Having a baby is like waiting for Christmas but you don't know when Santa is coming.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Everyday I look forward to some sort of sign and get nothing. I go to sleep by 10:30 in anticipation for "the next day" to be the day. Only to wake like clockwork at 3 am and find myself wide awake till 7 am. I sleep for another 2-3 hrs as a nap and feel like crap the whole day wishing today was the day. Not in the cards. Really hope I'm given an induction date at today's appt. Normally I'm the most patient person in the world, My patience is almost out :(
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagestarting all over again:
    Everyday I look forward to some sort of sign and get nothing. I go to sleep by 10:30 in anticipation for "the next day" to be the day. Only to wake like clockwork at 3 am and find myself wide awake till 7 am. I sleep for another 23 hrs as a nap and feel like crap the whole day wishing today was the day. Not in the cards. Really hope I'm given an induction date at today's appt. Normally I'm the most patient person in the world, My patience is almost out :

I am getting real sick of this waking up at 230 thing. I'm supposed to get sleep before he comes! Ugh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Add me to the list... I've been watching the news since 5am because I give up on sleep.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Right there with you! I slept well throughout this pregnancy, but the last few weeks it's just not happening!

What's worse is my not sleeping is keeping DH awake. He's a wreck along with me! I know I still have time, but I'm just so excited to meet her and anxious at the same time. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I say I am ready for the baby to come which I am, but when I think about it with being a FTM I am terrified at the same time.  I had issues sleeping about 2 weeks ago, but the last week or so has been better. Of course I am still getting up a few times a night to pee, but I have finally figured out how many pillows I need and where they need to be to get comfortable.  The end is near :)

• YES!  Lets get this *** started already!  I just feel very ... bored.  Yeah, the pain and the exhaustion, but I know those will be there after he's out... I wrapping up the last few work items I need to get done, his room is pretty much all ready, I've reached the end of the Internet.... What more is there?

Oh, our daughter was 10 days early...so we had in out minds that he'll be here, like, now 

• I'll gladly wait another three or four weeks for baby except one thing: CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME!!!!! AAGHH! I woke up this morning on my left side with my WHOLE right arm asleep so hard I could barely move it! Crying I can't wait until things start getting better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"