TTC after 35

Llama--I'm stalking your chart

Your chart looks amazing (and, yes, I know you've been told that in months past, but it looks SO GOOD). Any plans to test or are you waiting it out?

Fingers crossed for you!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Llama--I'm stalking your chart

• Aww you are so sweet to be stalking me!!!  Big Smile  My chart does look amazing, doesn't it?!  I am so hopeful.. but also trying to be realistic.  I have seen good charts before and they always end up being disappointing--but maybe I will luck out this time.  :)  As of this month I have been TTC for 3 1/2 years, so I have decided that after this cycle I will stop charting.  No more OPK's or worrying about where I am in my cycle.  I am done "trying". 

So this is my farewell chart--please stalk away!  I will not be testing unless I get past my AF date and my temp stays up.  My birthday is Feb 17th.  What a nice present it will be if this turns out to be my month.  Cake

Thanks for this post.  It made my day.  Big Smile

Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • I hope this is your month and you will get your BFP as your birthday present!
  • Loading the player...
  • exciting!  good luck!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • fingers crossed llama!!!!
    Me: 37 DH: 37 TTC since Jan 2012. RE consult and initial testing done in Aug 2012: SA fine, AMH 1.1 & HSG clear - on way to IUI but got BFP on 9/10/2012. m/c 10/3/2012 at 6w5d. BFP next cycle which was a c/p. IUI #1: Clomid 100mg 12/6= BFN. IUI#2 (unmedicated) Jan 2013 = BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/25/13. IUI#3 Clomid 100mg 2/23 = BFN IUI# 4: BFN. IVF #1 April 2013, BFP!  EDD 1/12/14 with Boy!
  • I am crossing everything I can for you. Llama!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Good luck, Llama!!
  • I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. My AF is due on the 18th and next month is our last trying. Hoping that we both go out with a bang!!! What an awesome birthday present a BFP would be for you!!!  Sending you good vibes...
  • Thanks everyone!  My temp went down the tiniest bit today... I was thrilled to not see it plunge but now I am obsessing over that little dip that I can't do anything about.. It's going to be a long wait til tomorrow morning!  AF is due on the 14th but lately I have been early..day 13 (today) has been my average AF day.. fingers crossed I still have a reason to temp tomorrow.  I appreciate all your support SO much.  <3
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • I hope that your temps stay up and that you get a BFP for your birthday!  :)

Best of Luck....

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Hope you get your birthday BFP!!!
    Me 39 & suspected PCOS, DH 42. Went off BCP when we got married in 11/11, seriously TTC since 3/12.  Six cycles of clomid = BFNs.  Suspected endometriosis & HSG showed both tubes blocked.  Sept 2013 IVF 5D transfer of two perfect embryos = BFN.  Started acupuncture and taking time off to drop some pounds & get healthier before FET in April 2014.
  • Hoping that you get a sticky BFP for your birthday!.....will be stalking your chart in amBig Smile
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • imagehappywifemomofone:
    Hoping that you get a sticky BFP for your birthday!.....will be stalking your chart in amBig Smile

The morning cannot get here fast enough for me!  I hope I have something stalk worthy for you tomorrow.  :)

• I am sure you are still sleeping - we are on opposite coastlines... Dying to see what happens today. Good luck, I hope you get a rise in temps & a BFP
  • imageQzees:
    I am sure you are still sleeping - we are on opposite coastlines... Dying to see what happens today. Good luck, I hope you get a rise in temps & a BFP

Sorry to keep you in suspense.. darn time zones!  My temp is up!  Just a little but I will take it.  I keep expecting to see a plunge so I am super optimistic.

• So just stalked your chart and it made me smile!
    Me 39 & suspected PCOS, DH 42. Went off BCP when we got married in 11/11, seriously TTC since 3/12.  Six cycles of clomid = BFNs.  Suspected endometriosis & HSG showed both tubes blocked.  Sept 2013 IVF 5D transfer of two perfect embryos = BFN.  Started acupuncture and taking time off to drop some pounds & get healthier before FET in April 2014.
  • Oooooh Llama! Your chart looks so good. Still sending lots of birthday BFP vibes to you. 

• I hope you get the best bday present ever!!!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Looking good!

Me-41, Hubby-40.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Still stalking you - and your chart looks awesome!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Llama!! ::::: waving frantically:::
    Even I still stalk you :
    Good luck I hope this is it
  • I love that I am being stalked by graduates!  Hi Gundy and Nugget!
  • are you really going to wait until your birthday to test?!?  You are so strong!  
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • imageQOTR:
    are you really going to wait until your birthday to test?!?  You are so strong!  

Yes, testing on Sunday.  I think I am more in denial than strong!  I am so hopeful this time..but so scared!   I figure if it is meant to be my b-day gift I should wait til then to know for sure.  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"