Hey ladies! So I'm going in for a scheduled induction on the 22nd unless baby boy decides to come early. The 22nd is only 12 days away and I just got word yesterday that nearly everyone on the hubby's side of the family has come down with the respiratory flu. I have had my flu shot, as has my DD, but hubby refuses to get his and of course his entire family never got theirs either. Hubby's sister just caught it, her kid has it, his dad has it really bad, and so far, his mom has yet to catch it but I'm betting its just a matter of time. His mom let me know that they all hope to be well by the time the baby comes so they can see him right after he is born but I'm not feeling comfortable with it. Isn't the flu contagious 2 weeks after symptoms subside? So if they all have the flu in full force right now, I'm thinking (and I'm a paranoid mama for sure) I would rather not have them around for the next month just to place it safe. Am I being overly protective here? I have no trouble being blunt and forward, but I also don't want to go overboard and keep them away longer than needed. What are your thoughts?