1st Trimester

Not sure how far along....

I took 2 HPT this weekend and got positives. The one problem I have is I have NO idea how far along! I have a 13 month old and just finished with breastfeeding, i only had 2 periods before i quit and haven't had one since... So no clue when we concieved... Any advice lol 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Not sure how far along....

• I think an u/s would be the only thing that would be able to give you an accurate date. Do you by any chance know when you ovulated?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Addalyn Grace 1/5/09 Lilah Joy 6/16/2011 Asher Elliot 10/3/2013
    JubileeBabyCo
  • early u/s used for dating are supposed to be very accurate. 

I did not temp or use OPKs and using my last period was not accurate.

I had a dating u/s around 9 weeks and then my n/t scan at 13 weeks. So far they are sticking with the EDD they gave me at the dating u/s.  

"One of the most highly effective preventive measures a mother can take to protect the health of her infant is to breastfeed." - United States Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
     Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 
  • I too don't know when we conceived. My re set up an u/s and tomorrow I'll find out. I suggest you call and make an appointment

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• No I have no clue when I ovulated :-(  We were not actually TTC lol. 

My other problem is I am starting a new job Friday and won't get insurance til the first of March. But I don't wanna wait that long lol.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Gwyneddlesliegrace:

I think an u/s would be the only thing that would be able to give you an accurate date. Do you by any chance know when you ovulated?

I agree. Ultrasound would be the best thing.

Love everyone.
  • image Gwyneddlesliegrace:

I think an u/s would be the only thing that would be able to give you an accurate date. Do you by any chance know when you ovulated?

This exactly.  Ask your doc for a dating u/s.  They'll probably do that anyway because they'll want to give prenatal care accordingly. 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • As with everyone else, an ultrasound would be the best way to determine
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103