3rd Trimester

Woke up FLAT on my belly!

I don't think I was sleeping like that long because I woke up out of breath! But we are talking flat on the belly not a side-belly thing!! I didn't feel my LO move for a while but he has been since, but hes generally pretty lazy...think its ok??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Woke up FLAT on my belly!

• It's fine.  Belly sleeping isn't so much an issue for baby as it is a major discomfort for mom.  How you managed it I'll never know.

If you're feeling super unsure you can always give your on-call nurse a ring.  But I wouldn't sweat it.

// I love you too. //

• That's probably why you woke up, cause your body was telling you it was time to roll over.  There is so much fluid and protection, I'm sure your lo is ok, especially since he's moving now. 

image                              image                                  

September PAL Siggy Challenge;

Favorite funny men 

• Confused omg.... yes, you're fine. chill.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • I somehow managed to wake up on my belly at 36 weeks! I'm sure it's fine, but like pp said, call if you feel like something is wrong.
  • image RussianMommy:
    Confused omg.... yes, you're fine. chill.

Really? She wasn't freaking out, just concerned. Considering all the posts you do on everything from flush-able wipes to whatever else. You would think you of all people would be a little less condescending.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers pregnancy calendar Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image Charlotte02:
    image RussianMommy:

Really? She wasn't freaking out, just concerned. Considering all the posts you do on everything from flush-able wipes to whatever else. You would think you of all people would be a little less condescending.

Thank you Charlotte02! Def wasn't freaking!

RussianMommy, no need to be so snarky. I think its a legitimate question, and as she said, you write some ridiculous posts sometimes....

BabyFruit Ticker

• Wow, I wouldn't think that was possible, either lol  I still annoy myself by trying to lay flat on my back. But belly? I can't imagine... Haha 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have a TempurPedic bed and can believe it or not lay pretty comfortably on my stomach at 33 weeks.  I don't do it often but every now and then also find myself on my stomach.
  • image asibilrud:

image Charlotte02:
    image RussianMommy:

RussianMommy, no need to be so snarky. I think its a legitimate question, and as she said, you write some ridiculous posts sometimes....

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I slept on my belly for as long as I could! I'm not a back sleeper at all. Like PP said - you waking up was probably your body's way of telling you to switch positions. No harm done, really.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image NativeFloridian:

It's fine.  Belly sleeping isn't so much an issue for baby as it is a major discomfort for mom.  How you managed it I'll never know.

If you're feeling super unsure you can always give your on-call nurse a ring.  But I wouldn't sweat it.

This.  You can't help it, you were sleeping :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Dori image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker

18 months of timed sex, checking cm, 5 of those months on clomid and progesterone, thousands of OPK, hundreds of HPT, an STP, countless dildo cam u/s and pct later, we have a baby in there! due date 4/18/13
  • Totally Agree! Sheesh!

image asibilrud:

image Charlotte02:
    image RussianMommy:

• I am also constantly waking up on my belly.  After a bit of asking around and research, the only thing dangerous about it is your comfort.  Sleeping on your back is what's risky, but don't worry about your belly. :-)  Now... take a nap! I wish I could!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • image RussianMommy:
    Music omg.... yes, you're fine. chill.

Really? OP was quite calm in her post. Even if she hadn't been, your rudeness was completely inappropriate. I've watched you get flamed quite a bit around here for your posts. Was this the bullied trying to feel better by bullying someone else? Grow up.
    image">

image"">
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards