Attachment Parenting

Mei tai arrived today!

I ordered the Infantino mei tai and I'm so excited! I put ds in it for a little while and he seemed very comfortable. It's going to take some practice for me to be totally comfortable but so far I'm very pleased with it!
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: Mei tai arrived today!

• Woohoo!  DS2 HATES being worn so it made things a lot harder.

How is R handling the new baby? DS1 is just now realizing that he's another person to play with.  His new thing is petting DS2's head. 

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • She is actually doing very well. She's only had a few jealous moments. She loves on him and kisses him. If he cries she runs to him screaming "I'll get him" and tries to pick him up! Overall it's been much better than I had anticipated. Thanks for asking :)
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • I just got a mei tai yesterday.  ds#2 will only be worn forward facings and he is getting too heavy for my to carry him that way.  I used the hip position on the mei tai and it was a success!

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

EDD 12/27/14 ~ It's a girl!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards