February 2013 Moms

Clean Sheet Theory

I washed our bedsheets, even though they were already clean, hoping that it would start labor tonight! Big Smile  I figure when you wear new, pretty underwear, you always start your period, so if I had freshly washed linens, I'm sure to have my water break, right?  This is my theory of the night.  Feel free to go wash your sheets. :)  Going to start some of that accupressure mentioned below too.  And maybe gallop around the block while eating pineapple...  I really don't want to be induced next week if I can help it!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Clean Sheet Theory

• Hahah good idea!! I just might have to try this tonight too! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been going into overdrive today with cleaning. Hoping that if I over exert myself it might bring on some contractions. Don't know what it is that I expect to be feeling though, but I've been in quite a bit of pain and LO is going berserk inside thinking she's at a carnival! Good luck to all! Bring those babies on!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm bouncing on my yoga ball. :-)

Try sex too. Also evening primrose oil softgel can have a hole poked in it and putting it "Up there". Its known for cervical softening :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hubby changed the sheets yesterday...nothing's going on here... lol
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • image fmw0526:
    I'm bouncing on my yoga ball. :Try sex too. Also evening primrose oil softgel can have a hole poked in it and putting it "Up there". Its known for cervical softening :

Where do you get the primrose oil?? And it comes in a gel??
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image image image
  • image ImaniJ55:
    image fmw0526:
    I'm bouncing on my yoga ball. :Try sex too. Also evening primrose oil softgel can have a hole poked in it and putting it "Up there". Its known for cervical softening :

Same question...I'm assuming you mean it comes in a softgel capsule thing?  CVS or somewhere special? 

RiverSong - dang it!  I'm still hoping!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image pitterpatter129:

image ImaniJ55:
    image fmw0526:

Same question...I'm assuming you mean it comes in a softgel capsule thing?  CVS or somewhere special? 

I found it! Lol they sell it at Walmart and other drug stores, in the soft gel capsule...
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image image image
  • Yes I meant a softgel. And Yes you should be able to get it at a regular drugstore.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image pitterpatter129:

image ImaniJ55:
    image fmw0526:

I hope it does work for you! :) Hubby swears that it will happen tomorrow...I have no indication that this will be the case though.

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Sounds about right.

I went into labor the day my H had food poisoning and we had contractors working in our kitchen.  Murphy's Law ;) 

Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."

imageView Full Size Image
    Jack 04/29/10 dairy peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
    Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
    Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"

• I've been trying that one too!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

• My water broke the night after I changed my sheets, so good luck! Haha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married the love of my life July 2010! TTC since Dec 2011.
    BFP #1: 1/20/12; missed m/c 2/17/12; d&c 3/2/12
    BFP #2: 6/1/12; EDD 2/12/13, DD born 1/5/13 at 34w 5d!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  Oh hey! That's a new one, now I just have to find 3 dollars and hope no one else is using em :D
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Nice thinking! ;] and so true about starting your period on new pretty underwear!
  • Washing my sheets right now, but hadn't heard of this theory!  I really hope it works for me...I'm feeling antsy!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image pitterpatter129:

image ImaniJ55:
    image fmw0526:

I bought my EPO at CVS...gel capsule.  I have only been taking them orally right now but even if you want to use them vaginally you dont have to poke a hole in them you can just insert (and wear a pantyliner). 

PCOS 
    Off bcp March 2011 
    Aug 2011-Feb 2012 tried to regulate cycles w/ Metformin -- no luck 
    April 2012: Clomid (50mg) + Injects + TI = BFN
    May 2012: Clomid (100mg) + Injects + TI = BFP on 6/8/12   

Lilypie - (74ba)