October 2012 Moms

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!

My refund was just accepted by the IRS.

I just needed to shout that from the top of a mountain.

That is all. Carry on.

MurphyBearsMom Blog
Born: October 9th, 2012
Baby Girl, Audrey Elena

Re: YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!

• Woo hoo!

I'm waiting on one more form from DH student loans that we can't get online and I'm ready to submit ours too. We're paying off DH car and buying me a new one after we get the refund so I can't wait. My car is 11 years old and I can't wait for a newer one.

Any big plans for yours?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    N~May 2004     C~Oct 2012

It's the internet. Like you don't own shit. Even Al Gore doesn't say shit like that and he invented the internet. ~~Mbenit4
  • new carpet and tiling the bathrooms and kitchen. I've been living with concrete floors in my house for the last 6 or 7 months. I'm ready to get this project completed!
    MurphyBearsMom Blog
    Baby Girl, Audrey Elena

• they are processing pretty quickly. I submitted mine on Saturday. CA state refund i should get by the 19th.

and yeah this is probably a little AW-y for those that have to pay. Wasn't meant to be, so sorry!

MurphyBearsMom Blog
    Baby Girl, Audrey Elena

• cngrats normally we dont get a refund over say 500 bucks if that with little one excited to see what we may get with little one 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PersonalMilestone
  • i basically got knocked back down to poor status with little one. With a baby, the government says i owe NO taxes. uhhh okay?
    MurphyBearsMom Blog
    Baby Girl, Audrey Elena

• We have three kids, so tax time is going to be a happy time this year, lol. Unfortunately, all we are doing is paying off our car and putting the rest in savings. Dang responsibility....I would rather go on a shopping spree!
  • congrats! We just found out we make too much money to get the new baby tax break.  We are still getting a refund, but we were expecting it to be a lot bigger.
  • Im green with envy. We just found out we owe 2x as much as we thought our refund was going to be.....I sobbed after I talked to our accountant.

• Awesome. I'll AW here too...we got a decent return and only owe the state 100 compared to 400500 normally.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Remembering my angel baby, Ezekiel, 09/03/2011...you will forever be in my heart.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

• I'm usually excited for tax returns but this year it sucks. We rented out our house and since we took the CA tax credit in 2008 which has to be paid back in full if its not your main home we will break even. Bye bye 7k. Plus I need a new car sooooo bad. Mine is 11 years old too. It's the car my parents bought me when I was 16 haha.

IMG_3373
  • Nice!

I just sent my tax stuff out the accountant yesterday - I have no idea what to expect this year with the baby and all...But i'm hoping it's awesome! :)

?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot
  • image MTValllay:
    I'm usually excited for tax returns but this year it sucks. We rented out our house and since we took the CA tax credit in 2008 which has to be paid back in full if its not your main home we will break even. Bye bye 7k. Plus I need a new car sooooo bad. Mine is 11 years old too. It's the car my parents bought me when I was 16 haha.

I missed having to pay back the house credit by a few months. My sister is still paying back hers. 

MurphyBearsMom Blog
    Baby Girl, Audrey Elena

• I just got my refund today, it's AWESOME!  Hopefully will pay for a good chunk of house improvments in our soon to be new house.
  • That is exciting!

We are probably going to get < $1000. Having a kid did not help our tax situation at all (except a small help on state taxes from her 529). But it's ok, her snuggles make up for it. 

DD 9/15/12
  • All this talk about tax money made me check my bank account & I was very shocked to see that it was deposited today!!! We weren't expecting it til sometime in the 2nd half of February.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Annnd money in the bank. YEEEESSSSSS!

too bad the carpet place is closed today. Sadface
    MurphyBearsMom Blog
    Baby Girl, Audrey Elena