May 2013 Moms

wish i could do more

Ugh, We need to clean out the office for DD's new big girl room so we can get the baby in the nursery. I have been trying to move things today, the problem is the office has to go down two flights of stairs. I have made almost ten trips down today with small boxes and I feel like I am already paying for it. I hurt just under my belly and I am sweating like crazy. I wish I could get more down but I am afraid of doing too much. Sorry just a vent. I really want to get DD's room done asap and DH is dragging his feet in helping.

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: wish i could do more

• That's great that you've gotten so much done so far!

Can you package everything up and take it to the top of the stairs?  Having stuff in plain view always incentivizes my DH to take that extra step...  Maybe take a break first and put your feet up -- it sounds like you deserve it! 

• image ruth*ann:

That's great that you've gotten so much done so far!

Can you package everything up and take it to the top of the stairs?  Having stuff in plain view always incentivizes my DH to take that extra step...  Maybe take a break first and put your feet up -- it sounds like you deserve it! 

Good idea! I have put things in plain view in the past to get him to going. The only problem is we might trip over everything waiting on him to move it. LOL I think I am done for the day, going to take a long bath now DD is down for a nap. :) 

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Our playroom is moving downstairs and what was the playroom is becoming DS2's room. We needed to bring a ton of stuff in that closet down into our storage area in the basement and I did some myself but like you, felt sore & tired and like I had overdone it pretty quickly. I did was pp suggested and brought everything to the basement door and when I asked DH it was easy for him to just take everything downstairs (whereas beforehand me telling him we need to clean out the closet didn't really get anything accomplished!) GL!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage