Swap Spot

No Target baby mailer

I started seeing posts about the Target baby mailer on Monday. I was excited to get mine. My mail has already came today and I still didn't get it.Sad Today is DD's 1st birthday. Party!!! Do they stop sending them around that time?
Anniversary

Re: No Target baby mailer

• Happy Birthday to your little one!

I think they just randomly mail them, my mom gets it and her "baby" is 19 years old.. I have a 7 month old and I'm pregnant but get nothing. Gotta love Target's accuracy   :/

• Do you have a Red Card? I do and make sure to use it whenever I buy any baby items (my siggy is broken, I also have a 6 month old ) and I have gotten the last two baby mailers that they sent out.

It's totally random though. I used to get lots of their grocery coupon books and now I never get them. And I'm in Target at least once a week. Go figure...

• I don't have a red card. I didn't realize how random Target was with mailers. I've always gotten all the baby mailers before. And their other mailers. I think this is the first time that I haven't received one of their mailers.
    Anniversary
  • I have a red card and buy all my baby stuff there. I buy diapers for 2 kids, formula, food, you name it! I didn't get one either.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am still holding out hope.  I usually get it a few days after people start posting and have rarely  missed one. 

My mother in law gets them sometimes and both my sisters receive them - 1 has NO kids and the other has a 3 and a 6 yr old.   If I end up getting some I can send one on to you.  I will send you a PM when I find out.

• I buy a ton of baby stuff there too and never receive any =[ I also have a card but no luck. I actually called TWICE yesterday to see if they know any way how to get them and no one knew what I was talking about!
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Not sure on the age, but my mailer says on it that I received it because I made a baby registry with them... I also shop there all the time and have a Red Card, so not sure if any of that helps, but thought I would mention it. Mine just arrived yesterday also.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image atrinh11:
    Not sure on the age, but my mailer says on it that I received it because I made a baby registry with them... I also shop there all the time and have a Red Card, so not sure if any of that helps, but thought I would mention it. Mine just arrived yesterday also.

I did have a registry with them when I was pregnant. I also shop there all the time. The only other thing I can think of is my mailman makes mistakes all the time. My next door neighbor gets a lot of our mail. Maybe he has it and hasn't brought it over yet. . .

Anniversary
  • I read a statement on their site somewhere once that says there is no "list" in particular, and there is no surefire way to be sure to receive mailers, although people claim having or using a RedCard can help, as well as registries, and being on their e-mail list.

I seem to be lucky and usually get the baby mailers, my kids are 3 1/2 and 2.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards