April 2013 Moms

*~*~ Tuesday Ticker Change *~*~

Happy Tuesday Ladies! 

1. What week/produce are you this week?

2. Upcoming app'ts?

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet?  How did it go?

4. What's on your to do list? 

Have a FABULOUS week!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

Re: *~*~ Tuesday Ticker Change *~*~

• 1. What week/produce are you this week? 32 weeks and a squash (again?)

2. Upcoming app'ts? Regular check-up today.

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet?  How did it go? Failed the 1 hour but passed the 3 hour.

4. What's on your to do list? Need to get my DTAP shot.  Most of the other stuff is waiting until after my shower.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Can't wait to meet baby Liam Paul!
    imageimage
    My photo blog Baby Makes Three
  • 1. What week/produce are you this week? - Yay! 32 Weeks and a Squash 

2. Upcoming app'ts? - Nope still on hospital bed rest, i'm hoping I can go home today if my test results have stabilized. 

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet?  How did it go? -Yes,  passed my one hour test.

4. What's on your to do list?  - I have a few things left to do once I get home, I need to finish decorating the nursery, I ordered a few decorative things off of Etsy for the walls. I also need to wash his newborn clothes, have DH set up the bouncer, Bassinet and go install the car seats etc. I also need to clean out a cabinet in the kitchen for baby stuff. If I don't go home my hubby is going to be a busy man lol.

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • imageMsAmeera25:

Happy Tuesday Ladies! 

1. What week/produce are you this week? 29 weeks! An acorn squash (whatever that is, haha)

2. Upcoming app'ts? Seeing my OB next Tuesday 

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet?  How did it go? I did over a week ago, but haven't heard anything yet! I'm hoping my doctor would have called with any abnormal results, and that no news means good news.

4. What's on your to do list? Put the crib together by this weekend and going to IKEA this Friday to find more stuff for baby's room. 

Have a FABULOUS week!

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Happy Tuesday Ladies! 
    1. What week/produce are you this week?
     29 weeks today!

2. Upcoming app'ts?
    I had an appt yesterday and I think I am really finally done with this practice. I am starting calling around at lunch time today to see if I can find a Dr or MW to take me on at 30 wks. I have heard this is difficult but I am no longer comfortable at my OB practice. 

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet?  How did it go?
    I did and I passed! I really thought I wouldn't b/c the drink affected me a lot.  

I just found out today that the furniture we ordered for my daughter's room is on back order until 3/01. I don't know what I'm going to do. Phase one of getting our sh!t together for this baby is getting my daughter's room ready. So this derails everything. We still have to get moving on the reno - we only have two bedrooms so we are adding a new master suite and making our room the nursery.  
    Daughter E 08/31/2005
    Little Sister on the Way 04/23/2013
  • imageMsAmeera25:

Happy Tuesday Ladies! 

1. What week/produce are you this week? 28 weeks! Eggplant (?? again?)

2. Upcoming app'ts? Just had my monthly u/s and all was good. Baby weighs 2lbs 8oz. Fluid and cervix looked good! I have my 2 week ob appt on Thursday 

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet?  How did it go? Yep! Failed the 1hr, but passed the 3hr

4. What's on your to do list?  We have our hospital tour and birth class on Saturday

Have a FABULOUS week!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. What week/produce are you this week? 30 weeks and a cucumber

2. Upcoming app'ts? I have the first of my twice a month apt on Friday.

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet? How did it go? Not good.  I was slightly elavated so I have it.  I kinda figured I would as diabetes runs in my family.  I am waiting for them to call me to set up apt with a nurse to get this started. 

4. What's on your to do list?  Trying to get the baby room done-or as much as I can prior to my showers at the end of this month.  I have to call re the damage done to my crib today to see how they will replace the piece that was broken.  I need to get DH busy on some of the things that he has to do (do the paintings and change out the light/fan fixture), and plan to go buy a few of the wall fixtures I need today.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What week/produce are you this week? 30/cucumber

2. Upcoming app'ts? OB tomorrow for check-in - nothing too exciting.

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet? How did it go? Yup, I'm good to go according to my OB! whew!

4. What's on your to do list? There's a lot... I still have to pack, finish the nursery, shower is next weekend and then we have to go get all the rest of the stuff we need... lots of time though so I'm not freaking out just yet.

• Happy Tuesday Ladies!

1. What week/produce are you this week? 31 weeks. Pineapple! (that seems so big!)

2. Upcoming app'ts? tomorrow. nothing special

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet? How did it go? Yep. Passed.

4. What's on your to do list? Lists. That's plural. Please don't ask. It's so long, it gives me anxiety.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. What week/ produce are you? 29 weeks - acorn squash.

2. Upcoming appts? Not until 32 weeks.

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet? How did it go? Looks like I'm the only one who hasn't yet! My doctor has not mentioned it either. I'm in Canada... anyone know if this makes a difference?

4.  What's on your to-do list? Everything!

• 1. What week/produce are you this week?   32 weeks, a squash

2. Upcoming app'ts? I had an appt & ultrasound today!  Everything looks great.  My baby boy is 4lbs 3oz and has cute chubby cheeks :)  Only 7 more weeks to go!!

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet?  How did it go? Yes, I passed the 1 hour test.

4. What's on your to do list?   Too much... finding a daycare, finishing the nursery, getting the finances in order, packing my hospital bag, getting the house organized, and getting everything done at work before I go on leave.

• 1. What week/produce are you this week? 32 Weeks/ Squash
     2. Upcoming app'ts? Friday, normal quick check in
    3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet? How did it go? Yup, didn't hear from them so I'm assuming I passed.  They only call with bad news...
     4. What's on your to do list? Get the nursery set up.  Ugh.  The crib is still in a box in the kitchen, the carpet and paint still need to be done.

• 1. What week/produce are you this week?

A Durian - I actually had to look it up! I am 33 weeks today!  

2. Upcoming app'ts?

This Friday. Should be a standard 

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet?  How did it go?

Yep - passed the one hour a few weeks ago. 

Pack the hospital bag, get the car seat for baby ready, and have one last 'name talk' with the hubby!

This week is a bit of a weird week for me, because my first son was born at 33 weeks 4 days, so if I am still pregnant past Friday, it will be the most pregnant I have ever been! 

• 1. What week/produce are you this week?  31/pineapple

2. Upcoming app'ts? tues and fri for the remainder of the pregnancy

3. Have you had your GTT/GD screening yet?  How did it go?  failed 1hr and 3hr, see question #2

4. What's on your to do list?  Purging the house to make room for a little one!!  Burned nearly 10 years of old birthday cards/tax records/etc last night and eying up boxes of crappy photos next.  Nursery furniture arrives this weekend with my parents, so finishing the nursery is almost done.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"