February 2013 Moms

Former March mama intro

I have been lurking here a while and meaning to introduce myself. I'm due March 9 but will be induced by February 25. My baby has asymmetrical IUGR and I have uterine irritability that causes lots of contractions. I have had a very complicated pregnancy with these issues on top of hyperemesis and a baby who has trouble with her heart rate. I have been on bed rest since 28 weeks.

I am also a single mom right now. I found out my fianc was using drugs again the same week I found out I was pregnant. He now lives in a halfway house 30 minutes away from me and is in recovery but has not taken any real responsibility for our daughter.

I moved out of our apartment back home and am living in my parents basement now. A real winner!! I am so blessed to have there support, though.

Being unable to work, having to leave school, and being single and betrayed on top of all the complications has been so incredibly painful. I have found a lot of comfort from the March moms and hope to get to know you all better!
Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Former March mama intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards