TTC After a Loss

*~*~January Snowflakes Check-in~*~*

Hello ladies.

This is a weekly check-in for any and all ladies who have had a loss with an EDD in January of any year. We are so sorry for your loss and welcome you to the group with open arms. I truly hope you feel safe and find comfort here with us. Please tell us about yourself, give us your full screen name, where you are in your TTCAL journey and your EDD so we can add you to our list.

Please let me know if we have missed any BFPs (with EDDs) or returning ladies so I can add them to our list. Give us an update on your life, your cycle, or how you're feeling overall about everything.

Our Badge: If you would like to put our badge in your siggy, the code is: <*img src="https://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n489/jvanier/JanuarySnowflakes8.jpg"> (remove the *)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

January Momma's & EDDs

? OmaCo ? 1/03/13

? Missuskeeters ? 1/5/13

? stlucia_wife ? 1/5/13

? TheLoveInside ? 1/5/13

? Jenek0213 ? 1/10/12

? CMSullivan326 ? 1/13/12

? ena724 ? 1/15/13

? crunkal ? 1/16/13

? Lvnbraves ? 1/22/13

? heather52904 ? 1/24/13

? kaybuggy87 ? 1/25/13

? akasha0624 ? 1/25/13

? achbaby3 ? 1/31/13

Graduated Momma's

? hfloistoocute ? 1/18/13 ? EDD 3/15/13?

? cwelshsm ? 1/24/13 ? EDD 3/15/13

? dmbabe67 ? 1/01/13 ? EDD 5/4/13

? dillngr9 ? 1/7/12 ? BFP 8/30/12 EDD 5/11/13

? beckalyce ? 1/21/13 ? BFP 9/1/2012 EDD 5/13/13

? Emily1107 ? 1/23/13 ? TWINS EDD 5/19/13

? jamersw84 ? 1/25/13 ? EDD 6/1/13?

? MrsErinH ? 1/13/12 ? BFP 10/25/12 EDD 7/9/13

? achadwick19 ? 1/20/13 ? EDD 9/6/13

? CamiButterworth ? 1/26/13 ? BFP 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13

? TKtravels ? 1/27/13 ? BFP 1/13/13 EDD 9/26/13

General Updates: How are you doing? Where in your TTCAL journey are you? Any appointments or updates you would like to share?

QOTW: What was your last brush with the law?

Inspiration of the Week:

TTC Since 8/2011
BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

Re: *~*~January Snowflakes Check-in~*~*

• Uggh so I had this long reply typed out and then my computer decided to restart itself, lol.  So short short version; still waiting for DHs karyotyping bloodwork results.  Assuming he is OK, I will reschedule the septum surgery probably for the beginning of March.  Then we have to wait one more cycle so we are benched pretty much till April.  After that its a lot of prayers that (assuming we got pg again) the baby would be on the surviving side of the 50% miscarriage rate I am to expect.   Right now just focusing on the western caribbean cruise we are going on this Sunday, wahoo!

Brush with the law...  Im pretty boring lol.  I honestly think it was probably a couple of years ago when one of our gatherings went well into the night but we didnt adjust our volume accordingly, lol.  

Hope all is well for everyone... 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Photobucket
    5/25: BFP EDD: 1/25/13, 6/12: No HB detected, 6/22: MC via Cytotec. Informed of possible bicornuate uterus.
    10/2: BFP EDD: 6/1/13, 10/20: Natural MC
    12/10: ultrasound w/saline confirms septate uterus (almost complete septate). Surgery to correct scheduled 1/11/13; surgery postponed while trying to determine next course of action given results of karyotyping
    Diagnosed with balanced reciprocal translocation genetic issue
    Surgery rescheduled for 3/13/13.
  • Still waiting for AF, on CD 31. Tested and it is BFN. I go to the hematologist on Thursday, cannot wait to get answers. 

Not much going on with me, moving into my new place, and waiting to receive the ok to TTC again.

Hope you ladies are doing well.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd like to be added. My EDD was Jan 23 2012. It was an ectopic discovered at 9 weeks. Lost my right tube from it. I've had three miscarriages since. Had RPL testing done and everything is normal. Currently waiting for AF on cycle day 50!! really stressed! Waiting to do a saline ultrasound with AF comes and hopefully we discover something.
    TTC since June 2010 6/17/2011 9wks-ectopic pregnancy resulted in loss of right tube BFP #2 5/12/2012 M/C 5/15/2012 BFP #3 7/30/2012 M/C 8/16/2012 BFP #4 10/3/2012 M/C 10/15/2012 12/19/12 All RPL testing came back normal. Husband's testing is normal too. Back to the starting point TTC our rainbow baby! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Hi, sorry I haven't put up any responses. I'll get some up in the next few hours.

TTC Since 8/2011

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• imageakasha0624:
    Uggh so I had this long reply typed out and then my computer decided to restart itself, lol. nbsp;So short short version; still waiting for DHs karyotyping bloodwork results. nbsp;Assuming he is OK, I will reschedule the septum surgery probably for the beginning of March. nbsp;Then we have to wait one more cycle so we are benched pretty much till April. nbsp;After that its a lot of prayers that assuming we got pg again the baby would be on the surviving side of the 50 miscarriage rate I am to expect. nbsp; Right now just focusing on the western caribbean cruise we are going on this Sunday, wahoo!Brush with the law... nbsp;Im pretty boring lol. nbsp;I honestly think it was probably a couple of years ago when one of our gatherings went well into the night but we didnt adjust our volume accordingly, lol. nbsp;Hope all is well for everyone...nbsp;

FX for DH's test results. Enjoy your vacation!!

TTC Since 8/2011

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• imageCrunkal:
    Still waiting for AF, on CD 31. Tested and it is BFN. I go to the hematologist on Thursday, cannot wait to get answers.nbsp;Not much going on with me, moving into my new place, and waiting to receive the ok to TTC again. Hope you ladies are doing well. nbsp;

Ugh, I hope AF shows soon. Good luck with your appointment and move.

TTC Since 8/2011

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• imagebubbilicousgirl:
    I'd like to be added. My EDD was Jan 23 2012. It was an ectopic discovered at 9 weeks. Lost my right tube from it. I've had three miscarriages since. Had RPL testing done and everything is normal. Currently waiting for AF on cycle day 50!! really stressed! Waiting to do a saline ultrasound with AF comes and hopefully we discover something.

I'm sorry for your losses. Welcome to the check in. I will add you to the list.

I hope AF shows soon! If you haven't already checked it out, there is some good info on RPL testing on the TTCAL blog.

TTC Since 8/2011

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagestlucia_wife:
    On my 2nd round of clomid. My body is responding great! nbsp;Tonight starts the 5 days if sexy time. If this cycle is a bust we are doing only 1 more clomid cycle and regrouping with my doctor. Does getting a parking ticket count? nbsp;Cause that was a few weeks ago. nbsp;

Good luck this cycle and enjoy the sexy time!

Sorry about the parking ticket.

TTC Since 8/2011

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• Sorry, this is a little late. I am on vacation with my family for the next two weeks. I am trying to check the board as much as I can. The vacation could not have come at a better time. My EDD was just a few days ago. It was a hard day but we did some special stuff in rememberance of the boys.

As far as my TTC is going.... I am at a loss for this cycle. I am new at charting and my FF says I did not O this month. I must have just messed up some where cause I really think I O'ed. I am not sure when to test. I think I am going to wait until 14 days after my happy face. I decided not to temp while I am on vaction. I will pick it again when I get home but hopefully I wont have tooWink!!!!

• imageachbaby3:

Sorry, this is a little late. I am on vacation with my family for the next two weeks. I am trying to check the board as much as I can. The vacation could not have come at a better time. My EDD was just a few days ago. It was a hard day but we did some special stuff in rememberance of the boys.

As far as my TTC is going.... I am at a loss for this cycle. I am new at charting and my FF says I did not O this month. I must have just messed up some where cause I really think I O'ed. I am not sure when to test. I think I am going to wait until 14 days after my happy face. I decided not to temp while I am on vaction. I will pick it again when I get home but hopefully I wont have tooWink!!!!

I'm glad you were able to find a way to honor your boys on your EDD.  ((HUGS))

Sorry for the confusing chart.  Are you confident in your temps, i.e., are you taking them at the same time each day, getting a good night's sleep, etc?  That could explain the lack of crosshairs on FF.  Hopefully you did O though, but if not, it's not necessarily a cause for concern as it happens to everyone once in a while.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

TTC Since 8/2011

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• imageheather52904:
    imageakasha0624:
    Uggh so I had this long reply typed out and then my computer decided to restart itself, lol. nbsp;So short short version; still waiting for DHs karyotyping bloodwork results. nbsp;Assuming he is OK, I will reschedule the septum surgery probably for the beginning of March. nbsp;Then we have to wait one more cycle so we are benched pretty much till April. nbsp;After that its a lot of prayers that assuming we got pg again the baby would be on the surviving side of the 50 miscarriage rate I am to expect. nbsp; Right now just focusing on the western caribbean cruise we are going on this Sunday, wahoo!Brush with the law... nbsp;Im pretty boring lol. nbsp;I honestly think it was probably a couple of years ago when one of our gatherings went well into the night but we didnt adjust our volume accordingly, lol. nbsp;Hope all is well for everyone...nbsp;
    FX for DH's test results. Enjoy your vacation!!

Thanks, I should have more info after the next couple of check ins!!  Bon voyage, to me anyway, lol. 

Photobucket
    5/25: BFP EDD: 1/25/13, 6/12: No HB detected, 6/22: MC via Cytotec. Informed of possible bicornuate uterus.
    10/2: BFP EDD: 6/1/13, 10/20: Natural MC
    12/10: ultrasound w/saline confirms septate uterus (almost complete septate). Surgery to correct scheduled 1/11/13; surgery postponed while trying to determine next course of action given results of karyotyping
    Diagnosed with balanced reciprocal translocation genetic issue
    Surgery rescheduled for 3/13/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"