High-Risk Pregnancy

Bed Rest

So I've been on bed rest for 3 weeks now and my hubby is gone every other week to work. I did get good news my cervix has gotten longer and next week decides if I still have to see the doctor every week or every other week.

Re: Bed Rest

• How far along are you?  I'm 24 weeks and have been told that I will be on bed rest until at least 28 weeks.  Depending on how things go, the may lift some restrictions. 

Hoping your cervix stays long and closed. :)

BeesMomma00 formerly LauriJean_2009
    BFP#1 Nov '09; Missed Miscarriage Dec '09; D&C Jan '10
    Diagnosed with Asherman's Syndrome May '10; Corrective Surgery June '10
    IUI #1 Jan 9, 2011; BFP#2 Jan '11; DD Born Sep 29, 2011
    BFP#3 Sep '12; Conceived Naturally; EDD May 25, 2013

• That's great news that your cervix has gotten longer. I was just put on bed rest last week, but hoping for good news at my appointment this week too.  I'm 25 weeks and really looking forward to reaching 28/29 weeks. Hoping things will improve and will have some restrictions lifted.

Good luck! :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic          

image  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am 24 weeks as of today and have been on bed rest since the 14th of January. I see my doctor today and hopefully I get off this bed rest.
  • ::Lurking::

I was on bed rest for the first half of 2011.  I cannot imagine doing it with DH gone a week at a time!  He had to request changes to his schedule at work to be home with me at night.  I'm so sorry you are going through this but glad things are looking up!  Mostly I come to this board to give you bed resters a little cheerlead because I needed them when I was in your position.  You CAN do this, mama!  Hang in there!

Preemie Resources: http://preemiemomblog.blogspot.com/

DD1: BFP July 2010...HG in first tri, MC delivered vaginally at 18 weeks October 2010

DS: BFP December 2011...SCH at 5 weeks, SBR at 7 weeks, Placental Abruption at 13 weeks, Hospitalized at 25 weeks, pPROM at 28 weeks, PTL via CS at 31 weeks 

DD2: BFP January 2013...P17 shots, delivered via VBAC at 39 weeks