October 2012 Moms

Darn colds!

Ok, DD has had 2 colds so far that were pretty much back-to-back. She's been better for a couple of weeks, thank God, but now we're both coming down with one.I don't know if I can handle both of us coughing all night for a week or two!  Sad I thought BFing was supposed to keep them from getting sick so much! Aah! I'm just hoping maybe since I have it this time too maybe the antibodies she gets will help her get over it quicker, at least. Any helpful advice??

TIA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  

Re: Darn colds!

• No advice, just commiseration. My pedi said daycare would get 10 to 12 a year. I guess that means multiple per month in the winter. But, he said kindergarten germs would be a breeze, so something to look forward to...?

ETA: I got a nosefrida today. See a few posts down. It is great.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We're in the midst of his first cold right now... I ordered my nose frieda yesterday... I wished I would have gotten it BEFORE the cold came on. I feel so bad for the little guy... I can't wait to get that package in the mail!

Good Luck!

?Married 11-1-08 ~ dxPCOS 9-1-11 ~ BFP 2-14-12 ~ T.J. born 11-1-12? Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Tanner James The  BoysWedding Shot