Connect with Pampers

expired GTG points in new package

I just got a new economy-sized box of diapers on 1/31. The GTG codes all expired on 12/31/12. How can I get my points for this box?
my food blog

Zachary (4/2/10) and Ian (3/20/13)

Re: expired GTG points in new package

• The expiration dates don't mean anything, just put them in a they will work just fine.

• image HuskieFanUW:

The expiration dates don't mean anything, just put them in a they will work just fine.

They didn't for me. That's the only reason I even noticed they had an expiration date. :P 

my food blog

Zachary (4/2/10) and Ian (3/20/13)

• They're good! Pampers apparently planned to end the program, but I've seen multiple things saying they extended the GTG program.

Ah, found it!!

"Attention: Gifts to Grow Labels w/12.31.12 Expiration Date

Do you have Gifts to Grow labels from your diaper purchases that have a 15 digit code and ?12.31.2012? as the expiration date? Good news! The program has been extended to 12.31.2014 and those labels are still valid. Enter them today and collect your points." 

• image MrsWindyCity:
    image HuskieFanUW:

The expiration dates don't mean anything, just put them in a they will work just fine.

They didn't for me. That's the only reason I even noticed they had an expiration date. :P 

Sorry to hear this!  As OP mentioned, GTG program was extended thru Dec 2014 and codes should be accepted.  As a mommy who participates I understand the importance of each and every code and want to help you.  Please grab your package and give us a ring so we can clear things up right away 866-661-0671.  -Heather At Pampers

• image TiffPatterson:

They're good! Pampers apparently planned to end the program, but I've seen multiple things saying they extended the GTG program.

Ah, found it!!

"Attention: Gifts to Grow Labels w/12.31.12 Expiration Date

Do you have Gifts to Grow labels from your diaper purchases that have a 15 digit code and ?12.31.2012? as the expiration date? Good news! The program has been extended to 12.31.2014 and those labels are still valid. Enter them today and collect your points." 

Yes TY for sharing!  -Heather At Pampers