February 2013 Moms

I want to eat

But I just can't eat after 7ish anymore or I will be up all night with heartburn. There is just no room left in my stomach! I've actually started losing weight because there is just nowhere for the food to go so I can't eat much.
View Full Size Image
Lilypie - (kxiS)
Lilypie - (BG2d)

Re: I want to eat

• Try Popsicles! You feel like you are having a treat but really just liquid.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • image mendota67:
    Try Popsicles! You feel like you are having a treat but really just liquid.

I wish I could. My food choices are limited due to GD. Plus, even excess water leads to heartburn at night. There really is just no room.
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)
  • What about cereal? I eat a bowl of corn chex before bed every night just so I don't have to deal with hunger throughout the night, and the milk keeps me from having heartburn and acid reflux all night.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • image Teacher Clark:
    image mendota67:
    Try Popsicles! You feel like you are having a treat but really just liquid.
    I wish I could. My food choices are limited due to GD. Plus, even excess water leads to heartburn at night. There really is just no room.

Ive been up,for 2 hours, too. I wake up so Thirsty, so I take a few sips of water, then if I lay down, it's baaaaack.  

I may be a big ol B sometimes… but...
  • I'm right there with you...GD, heartburn and all!! I can't go anywhere without a bottle of Tums. I have this all day long, It's awful when it comes back up without any warning, even from the tums. Have they looked at an induction date for you yet?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image starting all over again:
    I'm right there with you...GD, heartburn and all!! I can't go anywhere without a bottle of Tums. I have this all day long, It's awful when it comes back up without any warning, even from the tums. Have they looked at an induction date for you yet?nbsp;

I have to have a csection due tabloid vessels that are crossing my birth canal. I would bleed out if I go vaginally. We are all set for the 12th, so only 10 days left!

I'm lucky, the heartburn hasn't been bad this time. I had it something fierce with DD1
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)
  • image chaci:
    What about cereal? I eat a bowl of corn chex before bed every night just so I don't have to deal with hunger throughout the night, and the milk keeps me from having heartburn and acid reflux all night.

No cereal or milk allowed with GD, they spike my BS.
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)