February 2013 Moms

Baby check in

I thought I do a post for those who have already had their babies.

When did you have the baby/how many weeks were you?

How are you feeling right now?

How is everyone at home adjusting?

What is your favorite thing about parenting?

What is the hardest thing?

Feb 2013 September Sig Challenge- Favorite Moive: 
Hot Fuzz

Re: Baby check in

• When did you have the baby/how many weeks were you?

Jan 24th, at 37.5 weeks

How are you feeling right now?

Amazing. I feel way better than I did while pregnant. I almost feel bad being off of work right now. It took way liger to recover from my first.

How is everyone at home adjusting?

Great. My son is in love with his baby sister. DH is having a little trouble though. He gets stressed out easily and our son is reaching his terrible twos.

What is your favorite thing about parenting?

Right now I'm loving watching my son interact with his new sister.

What is the hardest thing?

Sleep. With one I was able to sleep whenever he slept. Not so with two. Though I do manage to get one good nap each day.

Feb 2013 September Sig Challenge- Favorite Moive: 
    Hot Fuzz
  • 36w 3d

I feel good but tired. We just bought a new home so packing on top of caring for 4 kids is exhausting! Also having realtors come in and out to show this  home has not been fun.

everyone here has adjusted really well...even my 2 year old which surprised me.

there is a lot I love about parenting so it is hard to choose but I know my least favorite thing is when my kids are misbehaving :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When did you have the baby/how many weeks were you? Yesterday, at 39w, 5d

How are you feeling right now?  Okay...still a little sore when I use the bathroom, and terrified if my first pp poop!

How is everyone at home adjusting?  We haven't made it home yet...I'll let you know how it goes 

What is your favorite thing about parenting?  Skin to skin time!

What is the hardest thing?  So far, not knowing what all the cries mean. I'm sure there will be many more questions and hardest parts in the weeks to come. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards